Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Winter Wishes

Hello there. Ready to get to some stitching? This is my new design called Winter Wishes. I just love the magic of snowflakes, how each one is totally different from the next. To me each one is a keeper of wishes.

The pattern has instructions to make a pillow

 or a wall hanging. Both are 12" x 12." There are little pearl beads on the tips of the snowflake for elegance and jingle bells to add a little folksiness.

I used Valdani M1001, Vanilla Sky to stitch mine as I liked it with the fabric I chose. I think it would be pretty in lots of colors.

You can purchase the Pattern and the Floss in my Shop. Don't stitch or craft? Well you can purchase the Wall hanging or the Pillow from my Shop too.!

I added some new Valdani 3 strand floss colors too! It's time to get stitching for the Holiday's! Stock up now on some beautiful colors! Sending you lots of Winter Wishes!

xx, shell, sugie and harrington

13 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

WinterWishes is a beautiful design, I love snowflakes too..

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous....just love the thread...

Melody said...

This is a beautiful design. Hello to the bunnies.

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Beautiful Michelle! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Really pretty Shell!

Allie said...

That is incredibly elegant and beautiful - wow!

Just Ramblin' said...

Love the stitchery. Do you sell the fabric? Nola

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Shell,

I love the sweet snowflakes and your beautiful work.

Happy week and hugs to you and the bunnies.
Carolyn

Lisa said...

How beautiful! I didn't even see notice there was writing in the first pic! So pretty and subtle

Shirley said...

Hi, I just love your snowflake and I love my thread. I will have to come and check out your new colors. I am playing catchup tonight on reading and commenting. I promise I will try to do better. Have a great day. Your Missouri Friend.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Just gorgeous...

KaHolly said...

Has an elegance about it that makes me think of times gone by. Very pretty.

Mandy Saile said...

Oh Shell this is lovely. I really love it as a wall hanging...superb beautiful work as always my talented friend. Kisses to the buns.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...