Thursday, September 9, 2010

Doorways to Happiness


Back in June I drew a picture of a rabbit. Like I do with everything, I named it. His name is Sir Walter Harrington. I showed him to my friend, Beth, and to David and then put him on my vision board for awhile. He then became the rabbit in the Peter and Peter piece. The font I use for my patterns and on my website is "Harrington."

Join me tomorrow for the rest of this story...a doorway of happiness was opened and I decided to walk through.

xx, shell and sugie bunny

9 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Dear Shell:
I'm so excited for you! (shhhhh, my lips are sealed!) You're right...only 5 more sleeps! I can't wait.
xoxo
Donna

Barb said...

I will be walking through the door tomorrow!!

Allie said...

Can't wait to hear the rest!!!!!

Cottage Sunshine said...

LOL! Okay, I will be back...have to know the rest of the story! :) I love Helen Keller's quote....isn't it so so true!! We dwell to much on the lost opportunity or the broken dreams, etc.....that right around the corner is something better and new!! :)

Hugs, Carolyn ~ Cottage Sunshine

Deb Cushman said...

We love a good story! Can't wait to hear!

Thanks for your kind words on Freckles' recovery. She's doing much better.

Hef's Mom said...

I name a lot of stuff too Shell! Can't wait to see whats in store!

The Fab Furs said...

Love the doorway shot, so many possibilities!

Lisa said...

What a great sentiment! :-x

RG said...

Some happiness thru a new doorway will be very good here - look forward to it.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...