Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Houston Quilt Festival Part 5

Well, we made it. Whew! I truly hope you enjoyed seeing all these amazing quilts. I know I have enjoyed seeing them all again. I was going to show you photos of our cottage decorated for Christmas, but it has been raining and I have been swamped with some exciting news that I will share with you in the new year. So, I will do an extra little post on Christmas day of our cottage. It's quite simple, classic and I love it. The older I get, the less stuff and complication of things I want. ;)

Until then, here are the rest of the quilts, a few art dolls and a even a couple of miniatures! Enjoy!






























































































































 These are all made from leather!







































































































































































































































See ya back here on Christmas day!

Hugs,
Michelle and the fuzzy ones

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Fabulous awe inspiring quilts. Hugs, xx

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Thank you for sharing so many photos from the show with us. I love that you chose so many other than the 'popular' ones that I saw so many times by the 'big' sites. It truly was magical to view so many quilts. Thank You and have a Merry Christmas

Beatrice said...

Hello, thank you for sharing your pictures with us! And all are credited! It is hardly ever the case when people "review" quilt shows. It's great to be able to (re)discover artists'names (designers, quilters ...)

mamypatch said...

Merci pour ce magnifique partage, bonnes fêtes de fin d'année.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Unbelievable. It's remarkable where the art of quilting has gone and no longer are they limited to squares and the traditional. I almost can't believe my eyes! THAT PEACOCK as well.....now that's the kind of creativity I love to see BUST OUT the walls of limitations. A 3-D quilt. Goodness, there is hope for our world when I see creativity prevailing. LOVE YA!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Somebody was sure 'shutter' happy at this quilt show and what lovely clear photos you took--thanks--
this time my favorite was at the top--the dog with the child reading a book on top of him--how sweet that one is---
Such detail went into each and everyone of these quilts--amazing!!
Merry Christmas--
love and laughter, di

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...