Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Houston Quilt Festival Part 4

Is it just me or is this weather crazy? Good gracious! One minute it's 45 and the next it's 70. As I write this post, I am bundled up in an afghan my friend, Jade, made me. She used Alpaca yarn and it's sooooooooooooo warm! I hope those of you who have tons of snow are staying warm and cozy. What perfect weather for creating, reading and tea.

Well, here are the next group of photos from Houston. The people in the photo with the quilt, are the the makers of the quilt. Yay! Next week will be the last batch and in addition, I will be sharing details about a new adventure that is coming January 1st. I'm so excited I could POP! Until then, grab something warm to drink and enjoy these gorgeous quilts.






























































































































































































































  Look at the quilt from this direction then

 from this direction!!!!




























Hugs to you,
Michelle and Bunnies

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Amazing! Such works of art. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Jeanette said...

Amazing quilts. I really loved the tiger the applique Christmas quilt & the crazy patch quilt. Hugs, xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW. Shell, this is quilting at another level, totally. I am not even sure which ones are my favorites, for as I scroll down, I see another scene that just strikes me. The walking path, then the bare trees in the winter scene, then the crows against the red, the family, etc.....I need to refer your post to a high school friend of mine who recently took up quilting. She will be BLOWN AWAY! And yes, it's COLD here, and I'm drinking plenty of tea!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Ohhhh-there is a ton of work in these quilts again--
had a thought--wonder how many spools of thread all these quilts put together took?????
First I thought I had some favorites in the flowers--then the animals--way too many favorites today, really--
but think the yellow cat near the bottom would be at the top of the list!!!
I want to see how you have decorated your new home for the holidays--please!!
love and laughter, di

almtsbb said...

So beautiful they take you breath away. Thanks for sharing.

Petal49 said...

Wow what an amazing show and tell. There are so many talented people out there. Thanks for sharing.

Robin said...

I appreciate this online quilt show through your pictures. There are so many creative and talented people out there. They truly inspire me. Thanks.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...