Monday, November 11, 2013

Sneaky Peeks and One of a Kind Wednesday

Hi ya! Did you have a fun weekend? I've been busy. While I'm sure most of you are working on Christmas projects, I'm just about done with Valentines projects.


Ok, so I will confess that I did listen to Christmas music while stitching these. hee,hee,hee. I'm just so darn excited to show you how cute these are! They will be available the first week in January.


Until then, I only have 3 of the Postal Fusions - Christmas 2013 kits left.

You can still purchase the Instant Download pattern from Craftsy or the paper pattern from me, but there are only 3 wool and floss kits left. Hop HERE for the Kits, or Hop HERE for Craftsy.


Next, I would like to invite you back here on Wednesday for "One of A Kind Wednesday!" I will have an original piece for sale/bid. The bidding will begin at 12:00 a.m. EST and end at 6:00 p.m. EST.

Alrighty, back to work. Have a fun day!

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

The valentines project looks gogeous. Hugs, xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning you all! It's that time now to start listening to the music and I can just see the bunnies hopping and tapping their large toes to the beat! HOW I LOVE THAT LITTLE BIRD AT THE MAILBOX! You're having fun, aren't cha?

BIG HUGS! Anita

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love your sneaky. The Christmas designs....just gorgeous!

Createology said...

I understand working ahead in your business and so glad you could combine Christmas music while stitching Valentines. Love the new pieces. Creative Stitching Bliss...

RG said...

I am so screwed up - what day is it? What month is it? Why is there no snow?

Barb said...

You are one creative lady!!!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...