Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I Can't Wait!

I'm so excited! I can't wait to show you!
  

Time is flying and it will be here before you know it.


Coming January 1, 2014, a different kind of block of the month. Totally different!


It will be a place to see Folk Art Fusion and create it yourself!


A place of fellowship. Fellowship, as defined in the dictionary is: 1. companionship 2. a mutual sharing 3. a group of people with the same interests 4. an endowment for a student or a scholar doing advanced work

So stay tuned for more on "Fellowship of the Flowers." over the next few weeks.

See ya back here on Friday for Hoppy Friday! :)

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

14 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Shelby!
You've really got my curiosity up now. I can't wait to see what you pull out of your hat!
xo
Deece and Tag

Raewyn said...

Ohh it sounds intriguing...!!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Jeanette said...

Oooo sounds interesting & exciting. Can't wait. Hugs, xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

AHHH! I WILL BE HERE! And though I do not engage in Folk Art, can I still enjoy the Fellowship of the Rabbits? PLEEEEEESE?

What fun you share, Michelle and Employees! LOVE, Anita

Chris said...

You have my attention. I have just been looking but maybe that will be changing. Such a tease.

Sherri said...

I've been tempted to try this...and this new BOM is going to make me! I can't wait!

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Shell,

How exciting dear friend - I look forward to seeing what you have in store.
I thought of you the other day when I was out on my walk and saw a cute bunny.
Happy week to you and the bunnies
hugs
Carolyn

Tammy said...

You have my attention too....lol...

Deb said...

Sounds exciting Michelle, can't wait! Deb

Shirley said...

Hi Sweet Friend, You sure do have a way of attracting people's interest. You make us want the time to fly faster so that we can see what you are doing as if it isn't going fast enough. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Createology said...

How exciting to see something new that you are involved with. Your enthusiasm is electrifying! Happy Bunny Hopping Dear...

suz said...

you are too sweet! love the colors and by the end of January I crave those colors! Can't wait!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...