Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When I win the Lottery Wednesday

 
When I win the lottery, I want to collect this dinnerware by Vietri. It is the Incanto Collection. Incanto is Italian for Enchantment. I think it's a perfect name for this collection as I find it so enchanting.

I'm rather fond of the Baroque pieces. They are simple, yet elegant.

 
These mugs are just too much fun!


They even have a wine coaster!! You know I need that!

 
Then I'll have to get a few of these candlesticks.
And then, I will have to get the Alladin Flateware in Taupe. Hello fabulous!!!

Isn't lottery shopping fun! So, would you get all new dinnerware and flatware? What would you like to get?

xx, Shell and Sugie

10 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Shell:
I really like the flatware. It looks elegant and comfortable. I have one set of silverware that is just sexy to look at and handle, but the darn stuff won't sit on a plate! (Eros by Sasaki)

The dinnerware is lovely and perfectly "you". I'm already a "dish hog", so I'd probably go for something like a kitchen makeover if I won the lottery. I'd really love a butler's pantry! sigh

Have a great day, kiddo.
xoxo
Donna

Fleurette said...

I could do with new dinnerware. I love Italian design!

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Michelle! These are gorgeous dishes! My sister (also Michele) has a really nice, heavy set that has this same look...If I won the lottery, I think I'd get a maid, that would free up some more time for blogging and creating! xo Paulette P.S. I love your new haircut!

Hef's Mom said...

Lovely dishes, I must find pictures of the ones I just snapped up at Marshalls, just a serving platter and a big casserole/ dutch oven, Hef's dad would not let me buy the whole set, so I guess I need lotto money to do that!

Katie :o) said...

Too funny! When I win the lottery (ya know... if I ever buy a ticket...), I probably won't buy a single white thing :o) Hey! I've been promising to post pictures of our cute little house. I'll go do that now... On the happy thoughts blog... Love the fun stuff you post!

Brenda Pruitt said...

What beautiful shapes and textures! No wonder you want it.
Brenda

GranthamLynn said...

Well I'll be collecting with you when I win. Love the dinnerware and the candles. This was a fun post. Maybe I'll join you in dreaming.
Have a great day,
Sherry

RG said...

Baroque = simple? HELLO!

1962 green Triumph TR 6!

Mandy Saile said...

I could definatly live with a grouping of those candlesticks:D

Clovie Boy said...

I think I would TRAVEL to Italy to eat off the dinnerware first. You know, try before you buy.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...