Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sew Forth and Sew On Saturday

I have been wanting to make these hugs and kisses lavender sachets for some time now. I had a tiny little piece of Belgian linen and a few little pieces of vintage crochet trim. I added the patchwork bottom and hoop clip as a little something different. You can hang these from a hook, put them in your closet on a hanger, or put them on a the knob of a drawer. The lavender smells heavenly. I like fragrance my house with natural things instead of breathing lots of "chemical" air fresheners.

I have 3 available in My Shop. They measure 3 1/2" x 5 1/2". I think they make a cute little gift for friends might need a hug and a kiss.
I

7 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

These are just so sweet!!!

xxoo

Hef's Mom said...

I don't care if she is a belgian shepherd Shadow doesn't need a belgian linen air freshener, well she's a dog so she might...but she's not getting one, I love the little xo too cute, you gave me an idea for something around the house!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Michelle,

I love your sweet lavender sachets, and I agree the natural thing is so much nicer than the chemical air fresheners. Love the sweet kiss and hug.

I hope that you are having a happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Shirley said...

Those are really cute and would make an adorable gift. My mother-in-law would make little sachets to put in drawers. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Take care your Missouri Friend.

Anne Lorys said...

These are adorable!

I am so sorry to hear about Razzy, I know how difficult it is to lose a baby. Big hugs to you. :-)

Love,
Anne

Crafty Green Poet said...

I love the scent of lavender and these bags are gorgeous

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Dang, Shell! How did I miss drooling all over these? I love your design sense, girlfriend.
xoxo
Donna

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...