Wednesday, October 28, 2015

It's Pumpkin Season!

There must be a crazy pumpkin epidemic that has hit our country. I for one know I am addicted to the pumpkin smoothies from my local health food restaurant and David is addicted to those Little Debbie pumpkin cakes. Yes...I'm a health nut and he's a junk food junkie. Anyway, I can't begin to tell you how many emails and messages I have received regarding my Peter's Pumpkin - Folk Art Fusion design. So many people would like to make it and were sad that there was no way they would be able to attend a class with me.


So, after much debating and lots of breaking my arm off, arm twisting, I have decided to offer all my Folk Art Fusion classes as PDF Patterns and Kits to all my friends.  Of course, I will still offer them as classes and if your guild, or group would like a Play Date with the crazy bunny lady, I would love to meet you. Plus, it really is super fun getting together with friends and having an adventure down the rabbit hole. :) :) :)

Peter's Pumpkin (Photo above shows fabric center. Kit is all wool felt as in this photo)


Seamore the Seahorse


and Bridgette Butterfly



are three of my six Folk Art Fusion classes which are now available to everyone as PDF's and Kits in my SHOP. The other three classes are coming soon.

As always, your friendship and support of my small business is so truly appreciated! Without you purchasing my designs and kits, I would not be able to continue designing projects for you to create. I also would not be able to help the bunnies. So thank you for believing in me!

Hugs and I'll see ya next Wednesday!

Michelle

10 comments:

Createology said...

How very sweet of you to offer we non-class taking people the opportunity to purchase and participate. I personally love your designs and am truly grateful for being able to make something fabulous. Blessings and Creative Bliss...sherry of createology

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You are just a sweetie! Gorgeous patterns and so generous of you.

Jeanette said...

As a fan who lives overseas & who definitely can't make classes this is fabulous news. Can't wait to see what nee fabulous designs you create. Hugs,xx

RG said...

It's a Wednesday Raspberry Rabbits fix! (Thomas Pumpkin Spice bagels!)

Or- buy one of those packages of Pillsbury pie crusts in the cooler section, unroll one into a pie pan, get a can of Libby's pumpkin (not the pie filling) and a can of condensed milk - follow the simple recipe on the pumpkin can and oh what a pie!!!~ (I know this!)

Great to see the ideas you have gain such response! Most of mine go Thud!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello my friend! OOOH how I love your pumpkin! And I love that you are able to go to meet up with fellow quilters! How I'd love to meet you (but I'm not a quilter, but I'd love to meet you to chat, talk rabbit, and just enjoy each other!)

Lovely designs, masterfully done. LOVE YA!

Lesley said...

Sweet little pumpkin! Happy Halloween!

Kris said...

Great idea, Shell!!

Sparklyjools said...

Peter's Pumpkin of Yumminess has great powers! Gorgeous!

Jillayne said...

What a gorgeous pumpkin - stunning. I love your Folk Art Fusion Shell, and this is another wonderful example of how unique your style is. Love it!

julie said...

Love these. Hope to purchase one sometime soon.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...