Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Bunnyville Christmas - Part 2

The celebrating continues!


My friend, talented artist and fellow bunny mama, Natascha, sent me this beautiful gift. A while back, I was telling her that I wanted a bunny soap dispenser for my kitchen, but could not find one. I asked her if she could paint one for me. Then, like most things in my little pea brain, I forgot about it. Well, little did I know she was painting a very special soap dispenser for me! She painted Harrington and Hannah on a clay dispenser and then had it fired in a kiln so it will always look this beautiful. Can we say "HAPPY BUNNY DANCE!" I love it Natascha! Thank you so very much!


Next, my dear friend, Carrie, made me this wonderful zippered pouch and sent me this adorable bunny fabric and bunny buttons! Loooooooooooove! Thank you Carrie!


My fabulous, fun, stitching assistant, April, sent me this beautiful ornament.


I hung it on the tree next to the ornament she made me last year.


She also sent me these yummies! I looooooooooooove these candies. Needless to say, the box is empty. ;) Thanks so much April and thanks for all your wonderful assistance this past year.


Finally for today, I want to share these goodies from my dear friends Di and Miss Gracie (the cat). Last year Di made me hand warmers and I wear them all the time. So, this year she made me another pair! Looooooooooove! I'm wearing them as I type this. :)


She also sent me this fun picture holder and a wonderful apron. Thanks so much Di and Miss Gracie!

Well, I hope you have a fun day and get all your last minute gift shopping done. David and I are going to see The Hobbit movie. I can't wait!

Join us back here tomorrow for Part 3 of our Bunnyville Christmas.

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

18 comments:

Christina said...

So many wonderful things from kind and creative friends. I am enjoying the heck out of Christmas in Bunnyville.

Carrie P. said...

such sweet gifts. those hand warmers are fabulous.

Little Miss Titch said...

All is beautiful and cute at bunnyville and we have our piece of bunnyville too,Thank you so much for our card that one shall be kept and use each year as part of our decorations,xx Speedy and Rachel

jerilanders said...

And all I have to send you is this: "May this impart, with all my heart, a Happy Christmastide!"... I DO love those handwarmers!!

Anna said...

what would we do without peeps to fill our bunny souls!

Crafty Green Poet said...

what a lovely selection of gifts! Thanks for the card too by the way!

Lesley said...

What lovely friends and gifts! They certainly know you well. Have a wonderful Merry Christmas!

Jeanette said...

Lots of loveliness in Bunnyville. Hugs,

Jo in TAS said...

Gorgeous pressies Shell!

Anonymous said...

what gorgeous presents Shell,enjoy your day.xx

Shirley said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family at bunnyville, Have a wonderful Christmas. The snow has melted some, but took 45 minutes to go to work Friday. Streets were a mess. I think they forgot how to clean them. Enjoy all of your wonderful presents. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

Oh, what fun! Very cute goodies! Love that little stitched bunny! Such a cute shape. Have a Merry Christmas Michelle. It's been so wonderful to "meet" you this year!!

margaret said...

so nice to have friends sending you all those lovely goodies, your soap dispenser is wonderful

Sunnybec said...

I love your soap dispenser! Truly unique. Hope you have a lovely Christmas. We are having some weird weather in France, first it was -4C then the rains came and today it's forecast 14C and sunny!! So I guess no white Christmas for us!! Hugs xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD MORNING MICHELLE!

That soap dispenser is absolutely PRECIOUS! As well as all the other gifts, but WOW....she really captured Hannah and Harrington,or EXCUSE ME.....HARRINGTON AND HANNAH!!!

YIPEEEEEE! CELEBRATE MY FRIEND!!! Anita

Unknown said...

Oohh your new soap dispenser is just lovely and so personal....
Merry Xmas
Cheers

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Helen

Natascha said...

Glad u like iit :)

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...