Monday, October 8, 2012

Bunny Mail

I'll admit it. I still get so excited over snail mail and brown paper packages tied up with strings....oh wait...I can't sing. hee,hee,hee.

Today I wanted to share some beautiful mail I received from friends far away. Some bunny mail if you will.


First, is this bracelet from my dear artist friend, Jo May. (you can also find her on FB and Twitter)


You may remember me getting earrings from her recently to wear to the Houston Quilt Market. Well, now I have a matching bracelet. Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! (insert doing the happy bunny dance here:) Jo is such a talented artist. I love everything she creates.



Next came this....Hello!! Marlene of Stitching by the Lake, is such a gracious, giving, and kind person, who I am honored to call my friend. Recently, she participated in the Dots on Dots blog hop. She wanted me to have the quilt she made!

I don't know about you, but I think it looks perfectly at home in Bunnyville!


Then, all the way from South Africa, yes, South Africa, came this surprise from my blogging and designer friend, Erica! Two of her darling stitching designs and those cutie floss keepers! Fun! I must admit that I was so touched that she said I inspire her. I can't think of anything better than to be a positive inspiration to others.

Thank you so much my friends. I am spoiled indeed and so very blessed by your friendship!

Spread joy, give love, and have a wonderful week. We'll see you Wednesday!
xx, Michelle and the Bunnies  

16 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Yup. S.P.O.I.L.E.D. Period. lol Lucky Girl! Beatiful gifts, all.
xoxo
Donna

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh such lovely gifts - but you deserve them sweetie - smiles and hugs.

Crafty Green Poet said...

what lovely gifts!

Jade said...

Oooooooh, pretty-pretty-pretty! Lovely gifties!

Anonymous said...

just gorgeous Shell,lucky you and your new bunny wallhanging looks great in your pretty room.xx

Jo Potter said...

Hello dear friend!
Ah, this is a lovely surprise to see my jewellery being featured again on your wonderful blog!
It's really good to see the bracelet and earrings shown together in nice photos. ;-)
You are surrounded by beauty, Shell May and you are indeed blessed with good friends. The other gifts are special too and I Love your work room, such a tidy space!

Please can I just mention that I'm on Facebook and Twitter as well. I hope to be blogging sometime soon but not yet. It is a busy time at the moment.
Hugs,
Jo. xx

P.S. Thank you for the lovely email. I will be in touch with news! ;-)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dear BUNNIES and Michelle!

It is always such a joy to receive a surprise in the mail, bunny "E" or snail mail!

Oh Michelle, your studio is PERFECT. I have two actually; the studio where I write and start my ideas for paper then the UGLY and dank studio down in my basement. What a lovely place.....Have a great day! Anita

Little Miss Titch said...

Thats because you're so nice Auntie shell that everybody loves you...heeheehee...me too!xxx Speedy

Wendyb said...

Nothin like brown paper packages tied up with string.....now youve got ME going!!!!! LOL So worth it though.....and it's not 'spoiled'....it's 'acknowledged'!
sugary hugs
Wendy :O) xox

Val Laird said...

Delighted for you, Shell. And what a wonderful creative space you have - no wonder you turn out such wonderful designs!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful gifts. I knew as soon as i saw the bracelet it was from Jo. Didn't even have to read the comment. :) Love Jo's designs to. I just love Jo's beautiful cat. Hugs,

RG said...

Snappy loot!

My "work area" looks like the bed of a red-neck pickup! But I know exactly where everything is ....

Julieta said...

OH,Michelle,what loved gift you receibed.Kisses.

Heather said...

What a delight to receive such lovely gifts. I enjoyed the peek into your studio. So neat and tidy!

Erica said...

Your studio is fantastic! Glad you liked your gifts! Its so nice to be spoiled!

Christina said...

Lovely things and your studio is beautiful.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...