Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Two sneaky peeks!

I have been having so much fun with these.


Here is a sneaky peeky of a new Folk Art Fusion design, which will also be a class. It's called, "Love Grows." I love these colors so much!


Then, here is a sneaky peeky of our April Blessing, which will be available on Thursday. I will have 24 Complete kits available and that's all, so if you want a kit, don't delay.

So what have you been up to? Do you have Spring fever?

Light, love and hugs to you,
Michelle and the fuzzy crew

9 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love your sneaky peeks. Can't wait to see what they are. Hugs, xx

Lesley said...

Such pretty projects! Love the way you are using the variegated yarn!

Lana said...

See beautiful! Can't wait to see it!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I've got the fever of about 105!!!!!! BRING ON SPRING! Oh we had a lovely morning yesterday and I better get out there to catch the sunrise. Bunnies are finally back in our garden (one whose name is OTIS - yes, he told me so!) and birds singing! I am playing in my house, painting, reading and writing. Oh Shell, life is good! HUGS! P.S. your color choices here are perfect.

Michele T said...

Love those colours!! Your work is exceptional!! Thanks for sharing a sneak peek... can't wait to see it all!!

Fiona said...

what lovely colours you are playing with and what lovely designs you are creating...
Hugz

RG said...

Nice color combo. About like the picture on the front of the seeds for mixed lettuce I planted today!

Erica said...

Hmmmmm...those colours are delicious!!!!

Starr White said...

Mmmmm....I love those gorgeous colors too! Tantalizing peeks!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...