Monday, March 23, 2015

Bird Tree Hop - Final Day

Well, we have come to the end of our journey. I do hope you have enjoyed hoping along to each and every wonderful participant.

Thank you Madame Samm and Lana for hosting such a fun adventure and all the hard work you did to put it all together. Love and Hugs to you both!


Here's the list for today. The bunnies, Sabrina kitty and I will see you back here tomorrow with some guild show and tell.

Monday, March 23
Debbie Kratovil Quilts
how arT you?
Hill Valley Quilting
Pink Doxies. Blogspot.com
Elizabeth Coughlin Designs
Fabric Bias
Lovelli Quilts
In The Boon Docks
Bacon Then Eggs
Sew We Stitch

Hugs!
Michelle, the Bunnies and Sabrina kitty too.

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dear friend. Well, let's start a new chapter. Your hop has come to a lovely close, and spring is taking its time here. We got snow last night! I knew it....this is Minnesota and real spring comes late (around mid-May) and that's all there is to it. Even the bunnies came out for just a few hours on Saturday, and they are back in their warrens.

Be well, have a super day! Anita

Createology said...

I always enjoy sew very much every Madamm Samm hop and this Tree Bird theme has been such a Tweet treat. Thank you Shell for guiding my way with the daily listings. Bunnyville Bliss and a Purr to Sabrina too.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...