Thursday, March 5, 2015

March's Blessing and Bunny Bundles

Well, here we are. I can't believe it is March already! I don't know about you, but I sure was glad to see the month of February leave. I'm looking forward to Spring!


Speaking of Spring, let's hop right into our March Blessing. It measures 12" x 18" and features baby rick rack embellishments. 


This is one of my favorite blessings. I think it is perfect for so many occasions. (A very special thank you to my stitching assistant, April Taylor for stitching this blessing.)

 This month I just had to add a four leaf (clover) shamrock to the design. Not just because St. Patrick's day is this month, but because I am Irish and wanted to share a little luck and happiness with you.

I have COMPLETE KITS available which include a paper pattern. You simply open the box and begin (Only 24 kits right now). I also have the PDF PATTERN  available if you already have enough supplies. 

Up next, I am excited to offer you these wonderful Bunny Bundles! Each bundle is two or three 8" x 12" pieces of 100% hand dyed wool felt from Weeks Dye Works. The colors are so yummy!



There are several colors of bundles to choose from, but supplies are very limited, so don't delay if you would like one.


I also have several Fat Quarters (16" x 26") available.

Hop over to my SHOP to check out all the bunny bundles available.

Well, I hope you are enjoying the blessings so far. It's hard to believe we are halfway through. June will be here before we know it. Thank goodness, because this little bunny is tired of being cold.

Light, love and many blessings to you,
xx,
Michelle, the Bunnies and Sabrina kitty too!

8 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, aren't these the cutest bunny bundles next to our real bunny bundles! Your sweet little cut-out card adds such a special touch, Shell! I can't wait to get new glasses so I can SEE THE NEEDLE so I can start my little patch work with the bundle I got from you....

LOVELY COLORS! Anita

Starr White said...

I think April has my dream job.

Anna said...

I love the Irish blessing and must have it! And the bunny bundles...well who couldn't receive a bundle of wool called a bunny bundle!

Shirley said...

Good Morning, I think of you quite often and wondered about you and the bad weather. It has been something to all of the places who have had the snow and ice that aren't use to it. We are really cold, but other then that nothing like other parts of the country are getting. I love the March blessing and the green for St. Patrick's Day. Take care. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend Shirley

Fiona said...

Thats a lovely March blessing.... my granny was Irish and born on St Patricks Day so I always think of her then..... enjoy the start of Spring
Hugz

Deb said...

Beautiful Michelle, happy March!

Allie said...

Wow is that gorgeous, hon!

Createology said...

March Blessings and Top O'The Mornin to you Dear. I have been gone and have missed your wonderful stories and shares. Yes, cats do tend to share their used food with you all too often. I once came home from a trip to find 21 gift piles...all on the carpet. The house/cat sitter we had did not "see" them nor clean them up. Glad to hear Sabrina is now feeling better. Blessings indeed...

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...