Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all!

Happy first day of Fall y'all. To all my dear Aussie friends, happy Spring!

Fall is my most favorite time of year. I love everything about it. The color of the sky, the crisp air, the celebrations which are to come and the fact I was married to my best friend David, 23 years ago yesterday, the 21st of September!


So, do you want a fun way to start the season of celebrations?


Then how about making some post cards for your friends!


My Postal Fusions for Halloween are really quick and easy to make.


They are the perfect "take along" project because you can stitch them anywhere!


The pattern is available as an instant download from my Craftsy Shop. 


I also have 5 kits available in my Webshop. The kits contain the National Nonwovens wool felt, Valdani 3 strand floss and 8 clear envelopes for mailing. There is enough wool felt and floss to make several of each design.

Wishing you every joy and happiness during this cozy season.

xx,
Michelle, the Bunnies and Sabrina Kitty


11 comments:

Christine M said...

Happy anniversary to you and David, Shell. We were married in Autumn (Fall) too. Of course, it was in May here.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I LOVE that candy corn you included in that motif dearest Michelle! Yes, this is it. Fall is coming and I think I'm ready, clothes-wise! The in between weather (warmth) I am not so ready for....I have so many sweaters and warm clothes!

Your creations are priceless. LOVE!

Sue said...

Love these postcards, happy anniversary for the 21st, that's my daughters anniversary as well!

Jeanette said...

Happy Fall. Happy Anniversary for the 21st. Love your new sign off. :) Hugs,xx

RG said...

I hope the guy read your blog and got the "message"!

Happy fall - yup, a pretty time.

Linda said...

Adorable, Michelle!

kc said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! love that little bat!! Happy anniversary! We just celebrated our 25th on the 9th...yes, we chose 9/9 for a couple of reasons...one, it was the next Saturday (after engagement), and 2nd...it would be an easy date to remember! Wishing you many, many more!

Createology said...

Happy Anniversary for 23 years is quite the accomplishment. Lovely Fall Felt Fusions Dear. Creative Bliss...

Sparklyjools said...

Love the postcards! A belated, but heart felt, Happy Anniversary to two very special people! Hope you had a great day. xxx

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to you both for the 21st and Happy Fall or, as we would say, Happy Autumn. :)

StitchinByTheLake said...

Congratulations on that anniversary Shell! In two weeks Jerry and I will celebrate 50....oh my. :) I love your fall patterns! blessings, marlene

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...