Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fellowship of the Flowers week 39 and our September project!

Only 11 short weeks to go! Have you been keeping up or have you fallen behind?


First I want to share our September project with you, which is needle keeps!


These needle keeps use week 15 and 16 flowers. I think they will make fun and unique gifts for your sewing friends.

If you are a member of the Fellowship of the Flowers, your instructions will be emailed to you today. If you would like to join us (you only have until December 17), please click on the Fellowship tab at the top of my blog. 

Here is the flower for week 39.


Some simple stitching,


a little yarn with some French knots


and a fun mix of colors.

See ya back her on Friday for the final post on the Cuddle Puddle.

xx,
Michelle, the Bunnies and Sabrina

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning sweet seamstress! YOWSA, that first design with the black and gray, this is exciting! It seems so suitable for the Christmas holidays, as it reminds me of snowflakes against the pitch black sky in winter. OH, I'm excited to see what you have in store! LOVE TO YOU!

Createology said...

Oh Michelle Dear thank you for being such a cheerleader of Fellowship Flowers. I am terribly behind...for this year however I might just be ahead for next year. I simply love your flowers and how you are sharing such great finished projects with each of us. This blue pin keep is Bluetiful! Creative Flower Bliss...

Unknown said...

Thank you for another lovely project and flower. I am waaaaay behind, as usual. The flowers and projects WILL be made as I adore them all, it just may take a while.

RG said...

I'm actually a bit ahead - assuming it is still April.

This whole project is a dandy and many folks will have quite an accomplishment.

Jo Potter said...

Hi Shell,
What a lovely idea. Your stitches are so neat! I don't think I could do this in such a neat way and have the patience to hand sew all the stitches. I really like the Fellowship of the flowers idea though.
As always, beautiful work!
Jo. x

StitchinByTheLake said...

This is a beautiful one Shell! blessings, marlene

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...