Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fellowship of the Flowers Week 38

Rolling, rolling, rolling. The weeks keep on a rolling. hee,hee,hee.

Honestly, I can't believe we are halfway through September. I give up trying to make things slow down. They just don't.


This week the daisy returns.


I love this sweet little flower.


Here's how it looked before I stitched it.


No bling this week, just some stitching. At least I can enjoy slow stitching while my life fly's by at a million miles a second.

So which way do you like the flowers best? With the stitching alone or with the beads and embellishments?

See ya Friday.
Michelle and the fuzzy crew

10 comments:

Thoeria said...

I love the simplicity of this daisy.....I think that it despends on the flower really....Every one you've done looks *right* with or without the bling :)

Christine M said...

Your daisy is so pretty, Shell.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, hands down, WITH THE BEADS and embellishments! Though without them, your designs are a thrill to see and to wonder, "What will she add?" Both versions are a wonder to behold, but your details and precision make the finished product such a work of HEART.

And my friend, it was so delightful to read your comment! THANK YOU!

Sweet September to you, the bunsters and the kitty brigade! teehee

Barb Neiwert said...

I like it just like it is!

Lana said...

OH! This is a favorite for sure! Look at all that sweet stitching!!!

RG said...

BLING!!!

Rosa said...

Wow,it absolutely beautiful!

Jill said...

Simple, yet elegant with no beads.

Unknown said...

While I love all of your flowers, with or without the bling, THIS daisy just 'feels' like my favourite right now. The colours and the stitching radiate a calming elegance...LOVE IT!!!

Createology said...

I adore your curly-q stitching on this daisy. I have no favorite way you create your flowers as they are each unique and beautiful and I love each of them. Creative Fellowship Bliss...

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...