Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fellowship of the Flowers week 17

Hopping, hopping, hopping right along. Are you still with me?


The flower this week is the only one which will be used in our May project. See, no pressure. One little ole' flower.




This week I used color P5 from the pearl cotton collection and the gold yarn from the Bon Bons I got from Michaels Arts and Crafts. 


When choosing the fabric for the background, make sure you have at least a fat quarter of it. You will need it for our project. :) :) :)


Remember, you can join us anytime! Click on the tab at the top of the blog for more information.

I know many of you are getting ready to work in your flower gardens. As for me, I can't grow anything but ivy so I will continue on with these flowers. hee,hee,hee.

Hugs and see ya back here Friday!

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work with all fancy things!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My dear and wonderful artful and fuzzy friends! First of all, this flower is just perfect in all its golden touches. Pretty sage green (at least from my computer screen) and pretty little jewels just complete this lovely presentation.

Secondly, THANK YOU HANNAH-BANANA, SIR HARRINGTON and mummy, for the most adorable BIRTHDAY CARD! WOOOOO! I opened it yesterday, and I have you two darlings sitting on my table next to a vase of snapdragons! Spring has come, my birthday is here, and my dear bunny friends are with me.

Much love to you all and many hugs!

Sparklyjools said...

Loving those thread and bead tones - especially the scrummy yummy pearl cotton!x

Mosaic Magpie said...

I've said it before....but this one is my favorite!!!!
xo,
Deb

tink's mom said...

Another lovely flower. Spring is here. Lovin the sneek peek of the basket from your last post too.

paulette said...

Beautiful special effects...which isn't easy!! Amazing work!!

jerilanders said...

Oh Shell, We can work in the flower gardens in the day and stitch in the night. I love the flower basket design below, it is very Pennsylvania Dutch looking.

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Love all the gold on week 17! Need to play catch-up a bit faster.

Erica said...

Very, very beautiful! Just love the colours :-)

Crafty Green Poet said...

beautiful design and colours, very spring like!

Natascha said...

Beautiful detail. Very pretty!

Diane said...

Michelle you are really talented. Gosh with a beautiful design.

Hugs Diane

Kris said...

Oh, I love this one more than last week's!! :-))

Anonymous said...

Lovely as always!

Jillayne said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours of this one Shell, and your stitching - it is so perfect! I love the sneaky hints you give too...

StitchinByTheLake said...

Beautiful Shell - is that a backstitch you used? Amazing stitching! blessings, marlene

Createology said...

Lovely flower in your felt flower garden my dear. I am still with you however my flowers are not. I am enjoying seeing your beautiful designs. Blissful Flower Propagating...

Carrie P. said...

the embroidery is just perfect on this flower.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...