Friday, February 28, 2014

Hoppy Friday!

I've been having a bit of fun hopping down memory lane. Time really does seem to fly by so fast.

I'm at the quilt festival today, so I decided to share this post with you which originally appeared on September 30, 2011.

When I originally wrote this post, we had adopted Hannah from the rescue four months earlier. Enjoy!

TWO LITTLE BUNNIES

Two little bunnies as happy as can be.

Spoiled totally rotten and allowed to be free.

But alas, I'm afraid, no longer shall it be.

For one little bunny,

          not He,

                 but She,

decided that the baseboards

                     were as

             tasty as can be!

So now the little bunnies, both She and He,

are forced to live their lives 

        in a pen-i-ten-tiary.


"We want to speak to our lawyer."

Update for February 28, 2014.
Of course, you now know they won their lawsuit. They also threatened to terminate their employment at The Raspberry Rabbits, which would have resulted in much disappointment for all those who participated in The Adventures of Harrington and Hannah BOM (soon to be re-released on Craftsy).


In the end, they received a posh corner office in Bunnyville and extra banana chip snacks.

Hoppy Friday!

xx,
Michelle, Harrington and Hannah

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your bunny looks great. There house is so cute. We two have bunny in our house.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous rabbits, they can be naughty cant they

Little Miss Titch said...

Ahh Bunnies,they bring so much fun and joy with their cheeky antics then live us to count the cost of their partying...hahaha love to you all,xxx Rachel and Speedy

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

*LOVE* this - too funny! And so cute!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HENCE, the professional moniker, HANNAH-BANANA! Sir Harrington just goes by Harrington! Oh Michelle, I am going to be laughing and smiling all day after having read this and then some; I'll probably visit your post again during the day during a short break!

OK YOU TWO.....is it lawful to be THIS cute on the job? SHEESH! You, Harrington, with that alert ear, and Hannah-Banana? What can I say about you other than girl, you are BOLD and beautiful! teeheheheheheheh

Love you all!

Starr White said...

'Chelle, you're a scream!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Lovely post, well worth reposting and the corner bun-office looks great!

Carmen S. said...

Those two always make me smile! Mine lives in our front entryway, gated off and she is quite fond of the baseboards as well, such stinkers they can be but cute enough to get away with it all, lol!

Cindy Sharp said...

Thanks for the smile!

Lana said...

Love Love Love their little corner...I am about to fix one of those for Cotton, Momar and our new little rescue that found us...Joker.
Joker has to be fixed first!!

Karen M said...

Love this post just as much the second time around! It's one of my favorites. Do they get residuals on the reruns?

Melody said...

This is a really charming post. Your little bunnies are so lucky to live with you.

Tina said...

You just totally crack-me-up!!!!!! This is just about the cutest post I have ever read and, my goodness, the pictures of your bunnies are so very beautiful!
Giant smile going on here - I really needed it too - Thanks so very much to you and the bunnies!!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I promised I'd be back and here I am. I had to get another dose of these two! BIG SQUISHY HUGS TO YOU ALL!

RG said...

Well - they did get what they deserved! (And I'll just leave it at that!)

Createology said...

All's well that ends well. The bunnies are such a sweet addition to Bunnyville. Hoppy Weekend...

Linda said...

Michelle, how clever and adorable!!!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...