Monday, June 3, 2013

Wish Upon A Star

Hello my dreamy friend. Did you have a fun weekend? The bunnies and I did. We worked, but oh how we love what we do. It doesn't matter if we work one hour or 17 hours a day. Every single second is spent in joy. You see, I wished upon a star many, many, years ago and my dreams are now coming true. I never stopped believing.




We present you with our "Wish Upon A Star" Folk Art Fusion (TM) quilt. I know I say this with every single one, but it's true, they are so fun to make! :)


Blue, yellow and pink stars. (Hugs and thanks to April and Aunt Deb for their stitching assistance) Stitching is so much fun with friends.


Little floating circles to hold the stars together creating their own little galaxy.

Here's the song that inspired the piece.



Are you a dreamer too? Do you wish upon stars? We send light, love and hugs that your dreams come true. Always believe in yourself.

See ya back here Wednesday.

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies.

16 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You just astound me - this is so gorgeous - love the design. Yes, I wish upon the stars all the time.

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous hanging Shell. I love it. Hugs,xx.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I believe in the stars. Without them, we truly would not be here, for we are stardust. It is fortuitous that I see this piece of yours, to hear the music, because today I was thinking of the next post I want to write. Oh Michelle, we are dreamers with a purpose and we DO MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE! And when we love what we have to work for, our accomplishments do sparkle with the dust of what we created, and it travels on.....hm.....this will be part of my next post.

May dreams come true, as you have show us here how they do for you. Much love, Anita

Erica said...

OMG!!!!! I aboslutely love all your new designs! Of course bees and flowers are my favorites always!!

Fiona said...

Another gorgeous design.... love it...
Hugz

KaHolly said...

Oh, my goodness, but this is beautiful!! You are so gifted and talented!

Heather said...

So cute. Lots of binding on this one, but I love doing binding!

krislovesfabric said...

Those connecting circles really make this one stand out!

Mosaic Magpie said...

You have outdone yourself here! This is fantastic, with the look and feel of the art deco era. I love it!!!
xo,
Deb

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Another wonderful creation from the beautiful mind of my friend, Shell. I love this one, too!

I hope you have a great week in the studio. I can hardly wait to see what's next!
xo
Donna

Barb said...

This is adorable!

Little Miss Titch said...

Beautiful as always Shell,wishes and dreams should always come true,here's wishing for a few more,xx Rachel and Speedy

Lesley said...

This is so beautiful...love the idea of wishing upon a star...dreams will definitely come true with such beauties! Well done!

Createology said...

Lovely and such a wonderful reminder to never stop wishing upon a star. Blissful Stitching Dear...

RG said...

That's pretty.

One must remember that some of us live in the Pacific Northwest, where stars seen at night are a rare delight indeed. Usually the sky is just clouds!

So we don't get many wishes, but we make them count!!!

Carrie P. said...

cute!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...