Well, it's the last day of the "Leaf's me Happy" blog hop. Did you have lots of fun? I sure did! Thank you for your lovely comments. I read each and every one and they make me smile so big! This is the last blog hop me and the bunnies will be partipating in for this year, but you can always hop over and visit with Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt for many more hopping adventures!
Before I announce the winner of the table stand, I was wondering if I could get your opinion on a few things? I'm getting ready for my Houston Quilt Market trip, as well as, getting ready for some exciting news and designs to share with you next month.
1. Which is more appealing to you? Snowmen, gingerbread men, reindeer, Christmas bells.
2. Do you like to purchase patterns or books?
3. When you purchase a kit, do you like the pattern included in the kit or do you want to purchase it separate?
4. Do you purchase quilt related items as gifts for friends, or do you usually make them something?
5. Do you like small, quick, mini projects that can be done in a few days, or do you prefer to make larger wall hanging projects that may take a month or more?
Thank you for taking the time to answer these. I truly appreciate your opinion.
Ok. Now on to the winner of the Table Stand! Congratulations to Eileen of Designing Quilts! I just reread her comment, and today is her wedding anniversary, so happy anniversary! Email me with your address Eileen and I'll get your prize in the mail to you.
I only have a few table stands left in the SHOP. They are still marked down 15%. Once they're gone, they're gone.
Have a fun day and me and the bunnies will see you right back here on Friday with a sneaky peek of the next Harrington and Hannah block.
xx, Michelle and the Bunnies