Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday post again and a Sneaky Peeky

Hellooooooo! Did you have a good weekend? Well, this is my second post for today. I received several emails from friends asking for a Flickr group to share their Harrington and Hannah blocks. So, I sat down this afternoon and figured out how to make one! Woo hoo! See the post below or the link on my sidebar if you would like to join the group. We would love to have you join the show and tell!

Ok, so on to the rest of Monday. I also received an email asking if all the Harrington and Hannah blocks would have snowmen? Nope! Will they all be holiday themes? Nope!

They are all different. Some may have a seasonal theme, but all will be about kindness, giving and the spirit of friendshilp.

Here's a sneaky peeky of the February block.

Then I received an email asking for some table top quilt and stitchery hangers. They are such a fun way to display mini quilts, stitcheries, wool projects, and art quilts. I ordered these and they are now available in the SHOP.

I also got these new Valdani 3 strand floss colors. Oooooooooooo....pretty!



Alrighty then. I think I have answered this weekend's questions. Hope your week is off to a good start. See ya Wednesday! :)

xx, Michelle and the Bunnies

15 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I have to admit I haven't started H&H yet - must make that my Wed project each week - only free day. I am happy to see the table stands - I have one, but I like the larger size, may be just needing that one. And just love that citron floss.

Allie said...

Love that sneaky peeky, Shell! Those frames are really pretty. And the floss is luscious!

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

You have done your second post and I still need to do my first! The blocks are so sweet. Your rabbits are so
adorable.
I've seen the Valdani floss on other sites and I'm wondering, do you use it for cross stitching or something
else? Sorry, another question!
Hugs,
Susan

RG said...

And the pictures of your staff are where?????

Fiona said...

love the sneaky peak.. can't wait for it to come out...
Hugz

Carrie P. said...

Oh, such a tease. I can't wait to do the next block.
I have one of those mini quilt hanger and I like it. I want to make more mini quilts.
Oh, the thread! I will definitely be getting some when you come to the guild.

Sherri said...

The new floss and the sneaky peaky is wonderful!! Those frames are really cute too!

Shelley said...

Darn it Michelle, you're such a tease lol!! 14 more days....I love that new red Valdani...I've never used Valdani before, actually never even heard of it. All I have available around here is DMC perle cotton or floss. That green is calling my name too! You should have warned me that I might develop a new addiction while participating in Hannah and Harrington lol!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Love the look of next months...cant wait to get to this months. You aren't finished with questions...

Do I need to wash the wool? I saw someone say they needed to wash wool on another blog and I guess maybe I should. Pointers?

I've joined the flikr group.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Shell and bunnies,

I love everything you have shared, the sneak peek, the gorgeous coloured floss and the frames.
Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a wonderful week

Hugs
Carolyn

Jade said...

Oooooh, pretty, pretty floss! Love the purple and the red.

Sneaky peeky looks all kinds of awesome, too--can't wait to see the whole thing.

The Woolen Cellar said...

I need a bit of advice. I joined the Flicker group and tried to post two photos however they won't post. Is there anything I might be missing? Thanks

Quilt Kitty said...

Hi Shell, Just ordered my wool & floss kit for Hannah & Harrington. Now I can have my own bunnies at home too. The Feb sneak peak looks gorgeous. I might get to start about March as parcels to Aussie are taking about 5-6 weeks at the moment but by then I might be caught up on a few other projects already started too. Purrs to the buns. Tracee xx

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Catching up reading your blog!! lol I love those new Floss colors!!! Looks Halloweenie to me!! lol

Love Bears All Things said...

I haven't joined this BOM but I'm loving all the blocks.
Mama Bear

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...