Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Winner is and Isn't it Ironic


As I mentioned in my previous post, it was truly ironic the sentiment for this month and the floss color.  Now I find it ironic again that the random number generator picked my friend,  Karen of Rabbit's Eat Quilts, as the winner. Karen has a sick bunny named Ginny that I have been praying for. I think it was meant to be that this month's giveaway hop on up to Karen to bring a little happy into her life and a little magic to Ginny. Congratulations Karen!

I hope you will all join me on Monday for some new and fun things. I'm going to start a new blogging schedule where I will post certain things on certain days. You know I love organization and I'm loving the ideas I came up with and I'm really looking forward to sharing them with all of you.


Thanks again for all the hugs about Razzy. Sugie and I are hopping along one day at a time, but we are smiling.


15 comments:

Maggey and Jim said...

Congrats,, What a lovely rabbit
Maggey

Diane H said...

Congratulations Karen, thinking good thoughts for Ginny.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to [i]another[/i] Karen... ;-D
How did I miss this? Duh, and green is my favorite color!

Have a good one Shell! ...Karen

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Congratulations to Karen! You're going to love that sweet bunny mug, for sure.

Hope you're finding fun things for you and Sugie to do, Shell. I wish I were there to do a little crafting with you. We'd be having some major league fun, I know. I did a little more tidying in the studio and am munching through my stash. I'll be posting about it soon.

Love,
Donna (and Kes)

The French Bear said...

Shell, I love the new look!!!! Love the whole look of it, fantastic! So glad that Karen won, perfect gift for her!!!
I am just taking it easy, I find it hard to get around, man what a blow to the system.....I sure didn't expect that, but it's coming!!! Kiss Miss Sugie for me and I will talk to you soon!
Hugs,
Mags
xo

SheilaC said...

Congrats to Karen!!! And hugs and prayers for little Ginny....

Glad you are doing a tiny bit better Shell

SheilaC

Annette Tait said...

congrats to Karen and Ginny - that was a special pick :)

RG said...

Sick bunny = no fun :<(

I didn't see a Johnny or a Bill or a Fred on that list.

Draffin Bears said...

Congratulations to Karen, she will be thrilled.
What a sweet bunny and mug.
Glad that you are feeling a little better.

Hugs
Carolyn

Allie said...

Congrats to Karen, I'm SO happy she won - and I will pray for her bunny!

Hef's Mom said...

Yay! Shell's going to blog more! Great! I'm excited to see what you came up with!

Jo Potter said...

Ah, Congratulations to Karen for winning the give away. The rabbit prizes are lovely! :-)
Shell thank you for your sweet message, I will be in touch very soon.
hugs. xx

Wendy said...

Congrats on the win Karen, hope your little bunny gets much better.

Brenda Pruitt said...

That's about all one can do, hop along one day at a time. I love organization as well!
Brenda

Kelinci said...

Congratulation.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...