Wednesday, August 25, 2010

When I win the Lottery Wednesday - My Dream Car

When I win the lottery, this is the car I want to get! A 2011 Chevy Camaro!

Hello hot stuff!

I loooove this car! Sporty, zippy, and fun. I want all white (go figure) with beige interior and those fancy chrome rims. I also want a fabulous sound system and the navigation system. Right now the bunny mobile I drive has a "Redneck Navigation System"....which is David reading the directions off of the Map Quest print out and then yelling for me to "get over now or we'll miss the turn!"  Oh it will be so nice to have that polite lady say in her calming voice, "merge right in 3 miles." Ahhh yes...I can hear it.... ok, let's get back to the car.


I think the whole body style looks like the Batmobile. 

The interior has lots of fun gadgets and you just melt into the seats. Of course, I'll get an automatic because I like to drink Lattes in the car and drive with my left leg up against the door. (shhhh don't tell the police) Needless to say, you can't shift with a latte in one hand and the clutch leg and foot up on the seat. The seat will also boost up really high so short little kids like me can see over the dash better. :) 

David wants this one. White (go figure) with black stripes. He wants a manual transmission and a super duper engine in his. He doesn't drink lattes or drive with his leg up in the seat so it will be ok for him. However, I worry there maybe some speeding tickets. Yikes!
This is the first sports car in a while that made my head turn. I guess because I live with a man that owns a 1969 Camaro and loves his car like I love bunnies.

Is that man happy or what?!

He spends hours and hours detailing it. He's done a lot of work to it and wants to get a super duper engine for it. Again, I see speeding tickets in the future.

Boys and their toys..well and girls for that matter too. When I win the lottery, I'm getting one!

So, what car are you getting when you win the lottery?

xx, shell and sugie bunny

14 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

When I win the lottery I want a home in the foothills in NC...or Ocala, FL. Lots of land to call my own...and to dance in the rain without the neighbors watching, mouths agape. And I'll buy you a Camaro, fitted out to your specs.
Sweet dreams!
xoxo
Donna

Allie said...

Oh how I love that car - I've been seeing them around and totally fell in love with it. Mine will be fire-engine red, though, with the stripes and the biggest engine I can get. Automatic, of course.

Tell your hubby he needs to come to Detroit next August for the Woodward Dream Cruise, and drive his car in it! 1.5 million people to love it! Honest, they come from Europe, Australia, all over the world!

Barb said...

I guess I am an odd duck, I am not much into cars, if it gets me from point A to point B...I am happy...but you do have good taste.

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Cool car, reminds me a bit of Kit in the new Knight Rider! My hubby had a Ford Mustang 1968 california special, unfortunately that was before we met.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Ahhh, mine was a 1965 SS Impala convertible that belonged to my mil. It was promised to me and then it was stolen. sigh. If I won it would have to be really really BIG because now that I am ahem, more mature I would want a Rolls Royce with a chauffeur
Your sweetie looks like a very happy man :))

Nora said...

Hubby is buying lottery tickets next week on his trip through Idaho. If I had to choose between 'new' Camaro or the perfection that it was designed after, I'd go for the 68-69 version, like your hubs'. The new ones are pretty, I just don't want to buy anything new from Government Motors Corporation.

Of course, having a 63 split window Corvette or a 57 dual top t-bird wouldn't be bad either....heck, I'd even settle for a 57 nomad station wagon.

*sigh* it's nice to have a dream, isn't it?
♥hugs♥

Darlene said...

Your dream car is one hot car. I love Cameros too and wouldn't mind one in red. I keep eyeing them on the road and like them more and more everytime I see them. I may have to have a talk with the hubby...hee hee! The car I have always wanted is a 55 Chevy 2-door Convertible in either Turq or Red with the white stripe. I drool everytime I see one. One day...

Mandy Saile said...

Can I just say that your honey has one awesome kick ass car....a beauty, wow. I'd take the oldie over the new version anyday:D MY dream vehicle however is a Land Rover Defender;D

Karen M said...

I would love a light blue Mustang Convertible. And my daughter would take anything with tail fins. Although lately she has been lusting after an old Rambler, which has me ROFL!

Anne Lorys said...

That's a hot ride, girlfriend!

But don't moon over GPS too much, that polite, calm lady can be a maddening foe at times!

Hugs,
Anne

RG said...

1. Love a car like love a rabbit? NOT.

2. Early 60's Triumph TR 6, green. Thank you.

3. In college a "girl friend" had a pearl pink 57 Chevy covertible with white leather and top. She had no parking space - I did! Hee Hee.

4. Verify word is moniess - let's hope.

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

If Alabama would lets us have a lottery and I won... I would get the new Dodge Challenger. Of course with the Hemi and the stick.. No Automatic here! lol I want power. Friend had a Camaro like your hubbys. He had the big motor Built.. Took me for a ride. I was pasted to the seat!! I laughed and had a great time going fast!! Please State Of AL... Give us a lottery !!! I need that Challenger!!!

Shirley said...

Hi Shell, I love your car idea. We had a 1963 Chevy Impala when we got married. If I won the lottery, I would like one of those fancy Rv's with a driver to take me anywhete I wanted to go. Just travel and not worry about a thing. They would really think I lost it if I had a convertible, that would be fun. Have a great day and thank you for being part of my birthday. Your Missouri friend.

Hef's Mom said...

Well the New Beetle will always be my first love, I'd get a red one with black interior and some red accents inside, then I'd have to get Hef's dad a fancy BMW,Mercedes, or Ferrari or Lamborghini and let him do the speedy driving.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...