Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sew Forth and Sew On - Saturday

My original Fleur de Bunny wall quilt is for sale. This quilt measures 34" x 34". There is a sleeve on the back for easy hanging. It features hand stitching and machine stitching as well as glass pearl accents. Do you see the bunnies in the center? This quilt would look gorgeous on a sunporch with white wicker furniture, your home office or even in your little girls room. You can purchase it in My Shop.

Of course, you can also purchase my pattern too if you would like to make one for yourself.

Have a fun day.
xx, shell and sugie bunny

10 comments:

The French Bear said...

Shell, this is such a lovely quilt, beautiful colours and I do love this pattern!!!
Hugs,
Mags

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Shell:
This little quilt is just perfectly "you". Are those applique's I see? arggghhh! lol
xoxo
Donna

Sparklyjools said...

Oh wow! It's simply beautiful. I wish you could come here and teach me how!

gail said...

Hi Shell, I have been behind this week checking out your blog. I was pet sitting overnights with no computer!! Imagine that? lol
I enjoyed all of the posts this week and I believe I will take your great advise to do nothing....all day today! :) The cottages are adorable and the china if beautiful. You know I love, love, loved your friends gorgeous bunnies. That makes me really want to start doing bears again. Thanks for all the inspiration and have a pretty weekend. (()) gail

Allie said...

How in the world can you part with that - it's gorgeous!

Barb said...

What a lovely quilt....you do amazing work, you are so perfect in your work and home....throw me a bone here...do something bad....

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Ohhh...this is a lovely quilt..
It's amzing..how can you do this.
I love those colors very much!

Michelle there is a different rabbit on my blog now, and her name is Anya..

Have a good sunday,
Marijkexxx

Katie :o) said...

Love the beautiful little quilt!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Shell, that's one of my favorites! Pleeeeaaaassseeeee don't tell me it's for sale! I'm living off $220 a week and loans haven't come in yet!

Mandy Saile said...

It's wonderful Shell.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...