Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ok... So I don't do Orange


I know it's going to be Halloween soon, but I really, really don't like orange. Also, I really, really, like things a little more on the Swedish or Scandinavian side and I really, really like things a little more elegant. So those of you who like that kinda stuff too and like to be creative, might want to hop over to my site and pick up this kit for Elegant Pumpkins. The kit has everything you need to complete this project. It's fast and it's fun and you can have something "elegant" for your Halloween festivities. I have two kits available.

5 comments:

Mary Wadsworth said...

This is very pretty Shell,and original. I like:)
Mary

Gari in AL said...

How can a neat person like you not like orange?

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I love your design. I don't do orange either, and your kit is elegant!
Hugs,
Donna

Hef's Mom said...

ICK! I don't like Orange either. I really liked it when I was like 4 but now I hate it. I will be having a black and purple Halloween.

Casa Cuori Colori said...

Dear Michelle, I'm Claudia from casa cuori colori: thank you to be one of our followers! It was really a pleasure to "meet" you and discover your beautiful blog: works, colours,pictures, EVERYTHING is just...stunning!
Claudia

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...