Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival

Well hello there!

It's been a very busy couple of weeks preparing for the Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival and I'm still not done yet! This is a wonderful show and I have been attending it for over 25 years. It has always been a dream of mine to teach here and this year I'm over the moon excited that the dream has come true!


My "Beekeeper" pincushion class filled up right away. I'm really looking forward to a fun play date with all of my students.

Remember, I travel all over the country teaching this, so if you belong to guild or group that would like a super fun "Play Date," please contact me! Hop on over HERE to my website for more information.





I'll also be vending at the show.



My two dear friends, Molly and Babs are coming along to help out in my booth.





Like all things, change is inevitable. As I move forward with my little bunny business, I'll be making some changes. You live and learn, sometimes the hard way, but you learn.



I'll be sharing more about the changes at the end of March.



 In the meantime, I'll be filling my booth with lots of different goodies this time, like Essex Linen, Valdani threads and National Nonwovens wool felt.


and National Nonwovens wool felt.



I'll see ya right back here next week!

Hugs,
Michelle


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything sounds so exciting! Looking forward to hearing about your changes... Hugs for now from brrrr New Hampshire (now it's raining) sheesh! I want spring, lol!

Janet said...

Best of luck at the show...I KNOW you'll be fabulous !!!! Blog friend from Canada 😊😊😊😊

RG said...

I have heard that businesses change and grow or else wither away.

Good to stay fresh!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

SHELL! You are off and running! And you look like you're ready! Bring on spring wherever you go my friend. You've got the colors, the fun and the heart to spread the cheer. Wish I could be there!

Susie said...

Wow you look so organised and it looks wonderful. Do hope you have lots of fun with your classes and sales go well. Hugs, Susie xx

kc said...

Bring it Girlfriend! Everything looks gorgeous and I just know you'll go home with fistfuls of money and no leftover product! Sounds like you're getting an education via School of Hard Knocks...just keep in mind, those may be the hardest lessons, but they are the ones that stick with us the best. Sending you much love and some extra pets for the fur babies!

Sherry said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at the show. I wish I could take your class but I do know that all who are able to be there will have a great time.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I am glad for you that another Dream is coming true--love all the photos and colorful products--be sure to take time to enjoy all the moments at the show-
hugs, di

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...