Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Week 23 of The Fellowship of the Flowers

Hopping right along into Week 23! First I would like to say Welcome to all our new friends/members. It's wonderful to have you along for this adventure!


This week the Daisy makes a return. You know I am LOVING that baby ric rac. I've ordered a bunch of it to sell in my shop. It's so darn cute!


Starting with this flower and each week until the end of the year,

the remaining flowers will ALL be used in our grand finale project in December!


So, if you want to pick some coordinating fabrics to go with your wool colors, now is the time to do it.


There will be 28 flowers (and some bees) in our grand finale project.

What has been your favorite project so far?

Don't forget, you can still sign up for the giveaway on Friday! Read Monday's post for more information.

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

10 comments:

Erica said...

I love this one. I love the rikrak, so effective :-)

Raewyn said...

I do love these so much Michelle, but I am a little behind!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

That baby ric-rac IS SO CUTE! And I'm sitting here trying to imagine you sewing all these perfect stitches my friend! Now for my perfect project? The PETER PUMPKIN EATER! Divine, darling and my fav.

Hugs to the bunsters and to YOU!

Sheila said...

Oh this one is adorable , the rick rack is precious .

Unknown said...

Love this daisy, the ric rac finishes it off beautifully.

Diane said...

What pretty colors and designs Michelle.

Hugs Diane

Barb said...

Just beautiful, your work is out of this world awesome!

almtsbb said...

Love the ric rac. My favorite are the bees.

Little Miss Titch said...

love the bees and the flowers all so cute,xx Rachel

Elly D said...

These are so gorgeous! I am more than a little behind Lol.. Xx

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...