Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Feet











Bottom picture, Razzy is saying "hey, where's the parsley?" Top picture, Chloe is saying "what parsley? I didn't see any parsley." Her lips in the second picture look so funny, like she's saying, "ha, ha, ha, I got the parsley." I know, I know, I need help, but bunnies make me laugh.


On to this week's post.

I have to admit that this was not my original topic for tonight, but after a few glasses of wine and listening to a song, my ideas went in another direction. You all know that music has a major influence on my little ol' pea brain. I can't help it. It is one of my most favorite artistic forms. It has such power to move us, shake us and even break us down into tears. I really do love all sorts of music, except classical. I just don't get classical. I guess I'm not classy enough, but I digress.








Anywho, the song that should be playing now as you read my little bit of blab is one of my most favorite 80's songs. I Ran, by A Flock of Seagulls. What was it about the music from that time that always makes me want to dance, shake my booty and get my groove on???? It was such happy music. It had such an awesome beat. Not to mention the fact that I had the most perfect "mall" hair. Remember, the big bangs, the long, long layers and the Aqua Net hair spray? Yes, the only time in my life that I had great, fabulous hair.








Just listening to this song makes me want to dance around the house, jump on the couch, jump on the bed and sing at the top of my lungs (be glad you can't hear me sing) and act like a complete and total dork! I've been fighting a poo poo mood for a few days and I have to say that just listening to fun, happy, music makes me feel so good. Yes, I have happy feet. I am the Dance Diva even if it is the dance floor in my living room.








Have a wonderful week. Put some music on, jump on the couch, jump on the bed, grab your pretend microphone and sing your heart out. However, you may want to close the curtains before you do this. No need to scare the neighbors more than you already have.








Hugs to you all,




Shell








This week IGF my phone conversation with my brother last night (hi Michael) and my new daily addiction to http://www.potentiallynervous.blogspot.com/ This blog makes me happy every day. Check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woweeeee what a plug!!

you're the best! yes music is so transformative, just like bunnies! anyway when my shoulder doesn't hurt from typing so much i'll tell you my latest why i'm glad i have curtains story, let's just say it involves a fat rabbit and some cocoa butter chapstick!

thanks again for being such an addict!

xo~"alice" and the buns

Diane Duda said...

So glad that your Bunny Girl arrived safely and that she makes you happy. :)

Now go dance!

xo
Di

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...