Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wonderland Woods and more from Houston

Hi ya! Did you miss me? Did you even realize I didn't show up last week? hee,hee,hee.
Well, time got away from me. I was running around like crazy getting ready to leave for Michigan. I went to speak and teach for the Cameo Quilters. What a fun time we had! I will share photos soon.

Here's a sneaky peek of Wonderland Woods, which will debut January 1st. I will show you how all the blocks go together then. ;) Jules and I had another wonderful time collaborating on this adventure. Stay tuned for more on this!



Ok, now on to more quilt photos from Houston. Enjoy!




























Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so every thankful for you!

Hugs and friends,
Michelle

7 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

And the answer is 'yes' I did notice that you where missing in action last week--but I forgive you --this time!!!! Your project for 2018 looks lovely--and those quilt photos are terrific--a lot of work into each one!
enjoy the moments, di

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOWSERS!!!!!!!!! Those seahorses, YES YES YES! Everything is as sensational as I knew it would be, all the details and textures that break the norm for quilting. Just gorgeous! And are you going to enjoy a quiet Thanksgiving my friend? ENJOY!

Binka said...

Thank you for the quilt show postings. I look forward to seeing your postings on these shows, as I rarely ever have a chance to see any myself; although one year my husband bought tickets to a huge quilt show and we were astounded and in awe as we walked around the show. Every one of these that you post, Michelle, I keep on my computer to look through them slowly! It's a treat for me, so I express my gratitude to you on this Thanksgiving Day!

Petal49 said...

Oh these quilts are amazing. They must have been spectacular in the flesh so to speak. The seahorses are my favourite but the old timer is wonderful too.
Thanks for sharing. Happy Thanksgiving.

Crafty Green Poet said...

what wonderful quilts - specially the eclipse and the bowerbird! Your Wonderland Woods blocks are beautiful!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Unbelievable work! Thanks for sharing.

Susie said...

Thank you for sharing all the quilts from the show. My favourite is the cow, I think anyone who does this picture quilts is amazing. Hugs, Susie x

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...