Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Fleur de Bunny

Hi there! Just hopping in for a quick post this week. I am running around like a crazy bunny trying to get ready for vending at the Mid Atlantic Quilt festival next week. I do hope to see you if you attend that show. I know it's going to be so much fun.

Today, I wanted to share a new design with you. Well, it's actually a remake of a design I made back in 2009! Gosh did that time go by fast!

May I present my "Fleur de Bunny" quilt. Do you get it? Can you see the bunnies in the middle of the fleur de lis? hee,hee,hee



I made this using wool and cottons, but you most certainly can use all cotton fabrics.


It's lots of fun to make and it would look good in a variety of places depending on what fabrics you chose.

I have the e-Pattern and a few Wool and Thead Kits available in my SHOP. So hop on over if you would like to make your own "Fleur de Bunny."

Hugs and have a wonderful rest of your week!
Michelle and the Bunnies

11 comments:

Kathy S. said...

This little quilt is just gorgeous! Love the bunnies hiding in the flowers. Beautiful fabrics as well.

Miss Patty said...

Just beautiful! I love that!

Sherry said...

What a beautiful little quilt. Have fun at the quilt festival.

Fiona said...

How clever are you - what a lovely little quilt ..
Hugz

Lesley said...

What a gorgeous quilt! Your bunny centre is so creative!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

ABSOLUTEMENT MAGNIFIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Createology said...

Flour de Bunny is a beautiful quilt and I love your design. Sew sweet! Bunnylicious Beauty...

Quilt Rat said...

Wonderful! Design and colour scheme ....you have done it again!

Crafty Green Poet said...

lovely design!

Christine M said...

Your quilt is gorgeous, Shell.

Christine M said...

Your quilt is gorgeous, Shell. xx

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...