Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A Sneaky Peeky and Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival

Hi everybunny!

Just a quick hop in this week. Here is a sneaky peeky of the third block from the journey down Briarside Lane. This block will make its debut on March 1st. Got any ideas on what it is?



I'm headed out in the morning for five fun days vending at the Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival. Hop by and visit me! I will be in booth 1415.



Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week!

Hugs,
Michelle and the Bunnies

6 comments:

kc said...

I'm guessing it's a little camper (gypsy wagon)and campfire? LoVE the colors!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oooooooooooo! Looking FUN!

Createology said...

Safe Travels and enJOY every Bunnylicious minute of Quilt Festival and having your booth! West Coast is too far away :o(
I hope this is a fabulous gypsy wagon! Sew much intrigue...<3. XO

Myra said...

Looks to be something to do with camping. I'm wondering when you get back from your trip if you could tell me where to purchase the wool/felt you use. Apparently you don't carry it yourself, unless I just missed it somewhere on your blog .... thanks so much. Love ... love your work!

Kigwit said...

I already love it!

Jeanette said...

Have fun. Looks like a gypsy wagon. Hugs,xx

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...