Thursday, October 20, 2016

Cabarrus Quilt Show

Hi ya! Quick hop in here this week. I am headed to my old town of New Bern, NC to vend at the Twin Rivers Quilt Show. I'm looking forward to visiting with my peeps there!

So today I thought I would share photos from the show I vended last month in Concord, NC. I want to apologize for the poor photo quality. David went to the show with me and I sent him around with my "fancy" Cannon camera to take photos of the quilts along with the name tags. Well, like many people nowadays, he is so used to using his phone for everything that he didn't check the settings on my camera. Thus, they are not the greatest. :( :( :( However, I think you will still enjoy them. :) :) :)






































I'll see you back here next week with the rest of the photos from this show.

Light, love and hugs!
Michelle

7 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hey there SUNSHINE! Good morning and what a lovely awakening it is to see all this creativity in one place. Blue ribbons and honorable mentions and most of all, the heart that goes into each one of these. Enjoy your travels dear one!

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous quilts. My daughter would love the owl one. Hugs,xx

Petal49 said...

Beautiful quilts; so much inspiration. My son would love the Star Wars one but my favourite is the owls!

RG said...

It's a guy thing. I only check the "settings" wheel if the photos don't turn out. Some gremlin usually has moved it for "Auto"

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Still a fabulous show (I still don't know how to work my camera after 5 years). Lovely variety of technique, color, design and finishing.

Little Miss Titch said...

those are so beautiful,xx Rachel

Tina said...

Such beautiful, beautiful quilts!! Wishing you a great time at the Houston Quilt Festival :)

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...