Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Raleigh Quilt Show - Part 2

Hi ya! I can't believe how fast this month is going can you? Next thing you know we will see school supplies being advertised. Good gracious!

As I promised last week, here is part two of the quilt show in Raleigh. There were so many beautiful quilts. Information about the quilt and the maker is also shown. I love reading these. Enjoy!





















































We met up with our friend, Penny, at the show. Penny makes some wonderful art quilts and is a super lady. I had such a great adventure with my friends. I'm looking forward to the next one.



Light, love and hugs to you,
Michelle and the Bunnies


5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Lots of lovely eye candy - so many that I could name as favorites, but the sea dragons are precious.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest Shell!!!

WOW, this collection is so varied and exciting! I think my favorites are those almost three-dimensional pieces AND of course, the ones in different shades of blue!!!!! Lovely my friend. Isn't it nice to engage in the things we love?

Many hugs to you and Hannah-Bo-Bana!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Great photos and great quilts--this weeks favorite is Flower Boxes by Kim Zebrowski--I love flowers, hand applique and hand quilting--so it was a 3 way win for me!!!
thanks for sharing--
Love and Laughter, di

RG said...

I like them all. And fortunately all our pot holes are going to be magically fixed in the next few months and so quilters are not needed for that. Quilt on!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Shell, hello! Thank you for coming to visit my post. Changes, changes....can't CHANGE the fact that they occur, so might as well go with the flo!!!!!!!!!!!

Big love comin' atcha!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...