Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Esmeralda the Bunny Muse

Hi ya! First, I want to start off by saying how relieved I am to learn that I wasn't boring everyone to death, but that it was indeed Google taking followers away. That being said, I feel happy about continuing with my blog writing even if I am in a state of limbo (lack of creativity) right now with my house situation.

Regarding my house. I will admit...it has been a painful and rough ride. I don't want to get into it all because I don't want any more negative energy around me, but it has been so stressful. I was suppose to close this Friday, then it got moved to Monday and now it is next Friday. However, there are several major issues with the house, which if they don't get resolved by next Wednesday, David and I are done and will walk away from not only it, but I will walk away from the job as well. So, stay tuned to next Wednesday for the results!

That being said, I am keeping bunny ears crossed that all will be well and wonderful and we can start moving in on the 13th. I have soooooooooo many things to show you, like a garage full of brand new furniture and the most wonderful art and accessories! Were were suppose to be in on November 18th and I had all this new furniture set for delivery in December. Well, that came and went so I had to rent another garage here at the shed for all the stuff. It will be Christmas in February for sure!

Today I wanted to share something special I received from my dear friend, Jules in England. Jules and I have a "Skype" date once a month. I must say, it is incredibly fun to sit and not only chat with a friend in England, but to see her beautiful face at the same time. I love technology when it comes to friends! :)


Anyway, during one of our chats, I said something about a bunny muse. Jules said she imagined a blue bunny with wings named Esmeralda. Little did I know she was going to make Esmeralda come to life.


Esmeralda was a card with a beautiful hand written note inside. I knew I had to have her professionally framed so she could hang in my new studio. I think she turned out quite beautifully and I know she will inspire lots of wonderful designs as she fills my studio and my thoughts with magic and adventure.

Well my friend, thank you for following along with me and thank you for your kind notes. I promise as soon as I get out of this shed and have a real home with all my stuff (which I haven't seen in seven months!), I will have much more inspiring things to share with you. Until then, please know how much you are loved.

Michelle and the fuzzies

19 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

So sorry to hear that the house has become such a stress in your life - your kind soul should have gently flowing waters. I love the new muse and how sweet of Jules to bless her upon you.

WoolenSails said...

That is a beautiful card and I would have framed it too, such a special gift.
I am working on a bunny, but it was an experiment and I am making it up as I go along, so not sure how it will come out;)

Debbie

Createology said...

Shell Dear you are stronger than your tiny size represents. Good thought of positive energy for everything to work out on your new home.
Jules has given you a beautiful bunny muse in Esmeralda. She will serve you well hanging in your new studio. Sunshine Smiles Dear...

DIGBY said...

Esmeralda is adorable! What a lovely gift. Sorry you are having problems with your house. My brother had his house built several years ago and he also had a lot of problems as did my in-laws when they had their house built. I hope things work themselves out and you are able to move in soon. I can't imagine living as you have been. Hugs to your furry babies! I look forward to hearing from you next Wednesday! Cynthia

Beth said...

Oh, Michelle, we have all been there. While I am so sorry that this has been distressing and disappointing, it's a relief that you aren't sugar-coating it and giving us a "blue sky and sunshine, everything here is always perfect" song and dance. Those kind of blogs can be debilitating to read!

We'll wait to see what Wednesday brings, and then move ahead with you--to this new house, or to another open door.

xxx Beth

Little Miss Titch said...

That card is beautiful Michelle,Sorry to hear all the stress of your house troubles.Moving house and building houses is the most stressful things a person can do.Hang in there girl it will work out I am sure,xx Rachel

Lesley said...

So sorry to hear about the house struggles. Will cross my fingers for a successful outcome. As for Esmerelda, she is adorable! Thanks for sharing her little story!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, well first of all my friend, I do hope that all the hard planning and work and investment in this new house will not go to waste. That would be a shame. I hope too that the frustrations that you are experiencing will be an opportunity for something GOOD to come of this in both of you, and if it is meant to be, it will be. Oh how I hope that all will turn out for you!

LITTLE BLUE BUNNY IS SO CUTE! A rabbit with wings.....but of course. That is the magic I see when I look at bunnies. Dear heart, be calm and hope. You are special, you will survive this. Let me know how everything goes? XOXOX

Crafty Green Poet said...

Esmerelda is beautiful!

So sorry the house situation is so stressful. Moving home is stressful enough even when everything goes smoothly!

Loris said...

I think we get set up for disappointment when builders tell us dates that are too soon for completion. 3 months longer seems to be common. It only adds to the stress. Hope the problems get fixed for you.
Jules artwork is so lovely. Esmeralda will be a beautiful adornment to your new studio.

JudyCinNC said...

A really beautiful card for sure, and the beauty of Jules is truly greater for such a wonderful gift to our sweet Shell. When in a quandary, Mdm Samm always says to go outside and sit peacefully and releas your worries to the universe for resolution. Walking away is possible, if you are walking towards something which is usually more in alignment with yourselves. I definitely prefer things to go my way, LOL but i have learned to really appreciate the word, Oh Well! Keep on smiling dear Shell, just maybe the job is going backwards for you right now. You really need your creative space again and order in your life. Love and lots of hugs from Judy c

tink's mom said...

Esmeralda is beautiful and she is there to ward off the negativity. Hug the fuzzies and think positive thoughts. I'll think them along with you. Hugs

Sparklyjools said...

I can tell she adores her new frame home! I hope she's working her bunny blue magic and getting everything sorted for you both sweets - and you know we are thinking of you and sending and much love and all the positive thoughts we can muster!xxx

Jeanette said...

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your house. Hope it is all resolved soon for you. Love Esmeralda Bunny. So cute & adorable. Hugs,xx

RG said...

I don't know anybody who will build a house a 2nd time!

"Tie yourself not to a wall, for you must leave or it must fall ..."

El Philosperrrr

Christine M said...

I'm sorry to hear about your house, Shell. I've never built a house but can imagine how frustrating it must be. I hope it all gets sorted out. Love the little rabbit. xx

Erica said...

Walk away or not, home is where you hang your heart and as long as you have your life's important ingredients around you ie David and the fuzzy bunch you will be good. The Shed has taught you many lessons and put a lot into perspective for you both I am sure.

Hang in and God bless

Nancy said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the problems with your new home. My heart is with you

Bunny said...

Just found your blog your home looks lovely and I especially like the rabbit framed painting and of course the beautiful card. I would love that too. You see my name is Bunny. Hope you have less stress with your new home.
Hugs Bunny

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...