Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Coming, Going and Free with Purchase

You've been there right? Those moments when you are so busy that you don't know if you are coming or going and you pass yourself in the middle somewhere. I have been having a week of those moments. At one point I found myself walking in a circle, talking to myself and not being able to focus on which task needed priority. It's times like this when I'm grateful I work with bunnies and they don't care if I'm being dorky. hee,hee,hee.


(First, I know you are about to pass out, but I am not wearing a skirt. It is a skort. You know I don't do dresses.) Last week started with a mad rush to get ready to be a vendor at a local quilt show. I don't normally vend shows, but since this was close, I decided I would give it a go. Well, David was suppose to help me, but then he got his new job and then his 31 plus days of training he was to get turned into 8. Needless to say, he couldn't help me.


I sent a desperate plea to my friend Jean in Wilmington. Let's just say I owe her BIG!!! She was amazing and I was so grateful for her help. It was also nice to catch up and talk about all the adventures we can have together when I move to Wilmington. Thank you Jean!!

David was able to help me on Saturday and when we got home that evening, we unloaded the bunny mobile and dumped everything on the floor in the dining room and then plopped down on the couch for a break. We were worn out. I remembered why I don't vend shows. It's a ton of hard work schlepping all that stuff around. (We did get some wonderful photos of the show, which I will share with you next week.)

So Sunday morning I planned on catching up on emails, filing all my paperwork and enjoying an extra cup of coffee. Well, it didn't happen. I got a call from a realtor who wanted to show the house in two hours. David and I ran around like manics putting everything up in Bunnyville and straightening things up. The people loved the house and then came back again on Monday and guess what?


We sold our house!!!! Steve and Val are moving from CT. They are just the sweetest people. It turns out she is an artist and loooooooooooooves bunnies!!! I can't imagine a more perfect couple to buy our house.  

The closing will be in July, so we are preparing to start the packing process. More of that schlepping of stuff. hee,hee,hee.

This brings me to the FREE with Purchase. Since I really don't want to have to move a bunch of kits, books and supplies, I am offering a free gift of


Thread Heaven thread conditioner

OR,


a .01 Brown Micron pen with a pack of Bohin Milliners needles 

FREE with any kit or book purchase. This offer only applies to purchases of kits or my book and is good while supplies last. 

Please be sure and state which free gift you would like at check out. 

Here are a few of the kits available, which include a paper pattern.   Once they are gone, I won't be putting any more together until January. So if you want one, don't dilly dally.
Hop on over to my SHOP.


The May Basket


Bird on My Berry Tree


Falling for You


January Blessing


February Blessing


March Blessing


April Blessing




Patterns for the projects in my book are also available in the SHOP.

Thanks so much! Oh, and here's a link to my house if you want to look at the photos.

We'll see you next Wednesday either coming or going! ;)

xx,
Michelle and the fuzzy crew

20 comments:

Christine M said...

Congratulations on selling your house, Shell. That must be a relief for you. Now for the packing!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations on a quick sale - it's a gorgeous house and bunny people for your bunny house is special.

Jeanette said...

Congratulations Shell. So happy your house sold. So excited for you. Love "n" hugs, xx

RG said...

Oh my good work! Living in a "show house" isn't a lot of fun!

Createology said...

Congratulations on the sale of your home! Breathe Deep Dear and all will turn out just fine! Vending a show or any crafty event is tons of work and certainty of sales or profitable business is always iffy at best. May you find just the right moments of rest to restore your soul. Creative Bliss...

Judy1522 said...

Congratulations on the quick sale of your house. It is a lovely home and I love the setting and the inside photos. Another person who loves bunnies couldn't be more perfect.

Tina said...

Congratulations on selling your beautiful home! It seems like it really sold quickly which is just great!
P.S. Love your vendor booth!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YOU SOLD IT???????????????????

YOU MUST BE ECSTATIC! I AM!

Shell, this is awesome news! Wow, OK....carry on. You have MUCH to do before you get on your path toward your dream home in the little town you dream of. BLESS YOU and the bunsters! LOVE, Anita

Heather said...

So happy for you on the quick sale of your house. Good luck on your new adventure.

KaHolly said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations! XO

Starr White said...

You can always expect visitors when your house is at its worst! lol :) Congratulations! can't wait to see the new digs.

Loris said...

Such good news! It is such a challenging adventure to go through but this is a good step in the process. Hang in there with the schlepping :-)

JudyCinNC said...

When all that Karma surrounds you, things just fall in place and that is when you really know that it was truly meant to be. It is an affirmation. Wonderful for you and David ... the adventure begins. Hugs and love from Judy C in NC

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Way to go in selling the house so quickly--and now the pressure is off and you can leave it messy as you sort and pack, and don't have to worry about how it looks to show it!!! Any leads on a new home for you???
I am thinking of you as I clean out and sort for my move--whenever??
love to you and all those fur babies-

Raewyn said...

Congratulations on selling your house so painlessly :-) I see adventures ahead for you - enjoy it, in amongst all the schlepping!

Fiona said...

wonderfulthe house sold so quick and to someone you know will love it... just perfect...
Hugz

Jillayne said...

Oh my - wow - your lovely house... no surprise there - it's gorgeous!
And so a new adventure begins, Shell. I hope it's amazing! I remember one of the first blog posts of yours I read was about a trip you had just taken to Wilmington and how much you wanted to move there - and now it's happening... I'm so gosh darned happy for you!!!

Lesley said...

Congratulations on the show and the house! What a busy time you had!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Awesome...even though busy you are moving towards a new chapter! Cool bunnies that she is similar to you!

jerilanders said...

Your booth looks great! Take if from someone who has seen thousands of booths thru the years. Of course, you look great too in your scort?!!! love it. I am thrilled for you, selling your home, how exciting to be moving to a place you have always loved!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...