Monday, November 24, 2014

Just a quick peek

Hi ya!  Well, as usual, I'm running around like a crazy bunny. I have way too much to do and not enough hours or fingers to get it all done. Always the case isn't it?


Anyway, here is a little sneaky peeky of the November Fellowship of the Flowers project, which will be coming out on Wednesday. This is our 11th project.



Remember, you only have until December 17th to sign up and get all the projects. On December 18th it will all go away. I still have a few kits available. Click on the tab above for more information. 

See ya Wednesday!
xx,
Michelle

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Can't wait. Hugs, xx

Unknown said...

Oh my, can't wait!

Little Miss Titch said...

pretty colours,xx Rachel

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Howdy--did get the Hanes and Holly patterns printed off this week end--so that is a start-right???
love, di and miss gracie

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Sweet as sugar....watermelon flavor this time! HI SHELL! I am finally on my Thanksgiving break as of noon today. NO MORE MEETINGS but now just fun and relaxation. Happy day my sister!

Createology said...

Bless you dear for keeping up with Fellowship of the Flowers. I think we all need more time and less to do. Lovely Sneak Peek...Creative Bliss.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...