Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fellowship of the Flowers - Week 13 and the March project!

Mooooooooooving right along! :) 


This week the daisy makes another appearance.


This is the second of two daisies which will be used in the April project.


I enjoyed stitching this one. Well, I must say, I'm having fun stitching all of them.

Remember, you can join the Fellowship of the Flowers anytime! Just click on the tab above for all the information.


Those who are already friends in the Fellowship of the Flowers will be receiving the instructions today to make these pillows.


Yep, our March project is pillows!


Every month will be a new project. Not every one will be big or small.

Remember, you don't have to make every project right now. Collect the patterns for later. There is NO stress, NO worries, NO need to keep up with the Jones-es! hee, hee,hee.  (The fabrics came from Hobby Lobby)

Just have fun and stitch because you want to and it makes you happy. :)

See ya Friday.
xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

10 comments:

Lesley said...

Another beautiful flower and an awesome pillow! Makes me happy to look at it!

Sue said...

Lovely, love the colours very pretty.

Beth in NEPA said...

Another lovely daisy!!! I just picked out all the fabrics I will be using on the March project. Hope to start later today. Feb. project is almost done except for some trim.

Anonymous said...

Seriously?! Gorgeous work my friend! I have everything to START but can't seem to stay focused! I need to see the Quilting Arts show!

Barb said...

You are a fabulous designer...and your color pallet is so amazing

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Just GORGEOUSmy friend! The colorsare my favorites together, and sing spring to me since we are getting more snow tonight! Lots of love to you and the bunsters, Anita

Lana said...

LOVE THEM!!!! I am off to HOBBY LOBBY TODAY!
You are such a talented lady...I look forward to lunchtime on Wednesdays so I can peak at what you did!!!!

Fiona said...

your flowers are sensational...
Hugz

Createology said...

Ahh...Michelle Dear these pillows are a breath of Fresh Caribbean Dreams. Love your stitching patterns on the simple daisy. Amazing what colors of felt, fabric, yarn and threads can do for a design. Creative Flower Fellowship Bliss...

Little Miss Titch said...

That pillow is Stunning,love it,xx Rachel

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...