Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Friday with Harrington and Hannah

Hello and Happy Friday!

Harrington and Hannah here with the notes from this week's company meeting!

First we're so happy that all of you are having fun with our Block of the Month! We sold out of wool kits and floss kits, but our new shipment will be in today if you want to order some!
Mama wanted you to note that if you purchased the wool kit from us, you have plenty of space to cut out all your Harrington's and Hannah's, but you need not be wasteful. Here's how her's looked on the piece of Sandstone wool. She said it's a good idea for you to go ahead and cut them all out ahead of time.

Now we would like to sent a big giant hug of thanks to Captain (mama's very close and dear friend, Michelle, who's a Captain in the US Navy. Mama calls her Captain cause she's so proud of her)!

She sent us this fun activity center! We have spent most of our week taking naps in it as mama can't see us being lazy in there!

Thanks so much Captain! We love it!

Next we want to show you what mama received from her dear friend, Jules of Adventures in Thread. Isn't this sooooooooo pretty?!? Jules' embroidery work is incredible as are all of her many, many talents. Thank you Jules!


Mama received this beautiful hexie mat and scissor fob from our dear friend Melody of The House on the Side of the Hill. Love them! The scissor fob is a locket and mama put our pictures in it!

Melody is also hosting a FREE BOM wool penny rug project! Hop over and check it out! Isn't this year so fun with all these wonderful wool projects!!
Finally, mama bought herself a new toy. She saved her pennies for quite a while to get it.
She said she needs to spend a lot of time this weekend reading this!!!

Please join us on Monday to celebrate the first day of the Dragon Year and our 1000 followers/friends Giveaway! Woo hoo!! We still can't believe all the friends we have made!

            So have a fun weekend and we'll see you Monday!

              Yep, see you Monday!

Happy Friday!
xx, Harrington and Hannah

27 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I got a canon from my BIL and still have to learn how to use it, a lot higher learning curve than my old one.

Debbie

Lee said...

The bunnies look like they are having fun! Hope you do with your new camera.

Patty C. said...

Cute bunnies !!!!
Have fun with the camera ;)

Mosaic Magpie said...

That camera will be so much fun to use. I have a model similar to this one and I love it for up close shots. The hexagon mat and scissor keep is very pretty.
Deb

Sheila said...

Have fun with your new camera and hope the book is helpful . What a great play center for Hannah and Harrington. Hugs

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I'm jealous - I want a play center! oh, love the new toy. Lot's of lovely goodies, thank you for sharing.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Such fun! I got all my material for the BOM yesterday and plan to get busy soon. Thanks for the great first block - can't wait to see more!
Pets to the bunnies!

tink's mom said...

Wow are you guys lucky to have such great friends sending you such lovely and fun gifts. Play well and enjoy.

Jade said...

Oooooh, looks like everyone and everybun got all kinds of spoiled. Awesome! Happy weekend!

Love Bears All Things said...

I love your gift. What fun to explore. Wonder if I could fit in there. I didn't do a post today. Mama said she's had a no-blog week. We'll be back next Friday, hopefully. In the meantime, enjoy being spoiled.
Wil

Carrie P. said...

Thanks for the tip about putting the bunny shapes on the wool.
And what great new little place to play for you two.
Love all your mama's goodies.

Christine M said...

Looks like a lot of fun is being had in Bunnyville!

Rosa said...

Have fun with your new camera!

Tamsin said...

Wow! That's a fun looking box, how do you decide which entrance/exit to use?

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Shell, Harrington and Hannah,

That is a fun little playhouse for the bunnies, and I love the sweet photos.
Yoohoo! with your new camera, have fun and good luck.

Enjoy the weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh, bunnies what a time you are having! have fun hiding from the new camera!

Jillayne said...

Oh my - how hilarious! I can just imagine them playing peek a boo with you!!

Crafty Green Poet said...

what a wonderful play centre!

gail said...

Hello,,, bunny hugs to you:) Enjoy that wonderful new camera! I know that will be alot of fun. I love the buns new activity center. I have seen them for cats and have been tempted to get them one. I love the magnetic pin keeper too. So pretty:) Have a beautiful week.
(()) Gail

RG said...

I know what goes on in that activity center - nothing! Toss the instruction book in there - that'll loosen things up.

Deb said...

Harrington and Hannah, what a wonderful new activity center you have, it looks like you are having lots of fun inside there! I just wanted to visit to say a great big THANK YOU to your Mama for her oh so very generous birthday gift that was tucked into my January BOM wool, fabric and floss kit; my very own pair of bunny scissors!! Michelle, thank you, I absolutely love them and was so delighted and surprised by your generosity. You are a very special lady and I can't thank you enough :O) Can't wait to get started on this month's BOM, love the design and the theme. Thank you again, big bunny {{hugs}}, Deb

Christina said...

Love Harrington peeping out the windows. What a clever playhouse.

Captain is a dear lady indeed.

Nice looking camera. I should have gotten myself one of those instead of my stupid smartphone that is much smarter than me.

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Shell-
So much cool stuff packed into one post. My goodness! Love everything...especially that new camera! (Mine is giving more and more insistent "zoom error" messages and I just know it's planning a suicide.) I have to look for a new one, so let me know what you think of yours.

What a cool gift from The Captain, too. I'm sure the bunns love it!

TTYS,
Deece
xoxo

JudyCinNC said...

Love the bunnies hideaway - so unique and all their own. You got some fabulous gifties and thanks for sharing the pictures. Judy C

Lisa said...

We are very happy for your buns that you have such a great friend Captain who sends you such nice presents. We love our Maze Haven! Even though it's been partially dismantled due to structural damage! We still love it!

Natascha said...

How adorable the Bunny maze. Love Harrington's eye peeking out. I have the same camera and you will LUVVV it. :) Happy picture taking!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. They are so cute!

Rabbit Breeders

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...