Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Gifts, Friends and a whole lotta fun!

Well helloooooooooooo! How are ya? Happy New Year! Yeah, yeah, I said I would be back yesterday, but sometimes stuff get's in the way. Dag! I did have a total blast with my family. It was so wonderful to be together again after 9 years.

Lot's of you have emailed me asking when the Harrington and Hannah kits will go on sale. Well, they will be available in my SHOP this Friday! The first block will come out on the 15th, but the kits will be available Friday. I also have some shipping changes etc. that I'll tell you about on Friday. I want 2012 to be fabulous for all of us and I want us to have lots of fun! There is no signing up for the free patterns, but there will be a limited number of kits available.

Now, I would like to share a couple more gifties I received on Christmas Eve! Spoiled I am!
First is this incredible pillow from my friend Rebecca of Rebecca's Room. I have a little chair in my bedroom and this is now sitting there in a place of honor. I love it!!

Then this sweet little wallet came from my fellow designer friend, Cath of Willow Valley  Store in Australia! (I'm going to Australia one day! I'm saving my pennies!!!)
It's soooooo perfect to hold all my necessities! I filled it up right away! Thanks Cath!

Then I received these from my dear friend Judy of Shade Tree Quilting!
They're cookie stamps!! Soooooooooo totally cool!
Of course, David now wants some cookies. I told him he ate too much naughty stuff over Christmas, so he will have to wait until Easter! hee,hee,hee.

Looooooooooooooove them all! Thank you so very much for making the end of 2011 so much fun!

See ya on Friday! Woo hoo!
xx, Michelle, Harrington and Hannah

24 comments:

Sherri said...

Happy New Year Shell!!! Sounds like you had an awesome holiday!!

Jeanette said...

Love the gifties.Bunny shaped cookies would be so cute for Easter. :)Hugs,

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful gifts, you friends know what you love and were thoughtful in their creations and gifts.

Debbie

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Love the gifties! (I had thought about cookie presses for you, too! Glad I went in the other direction. Wouldn't want to step on another friend's toes)

Your new header is gor-jus, girlfriend! You're so talented! Proud to know you, I am.

Can't wait til Friday. (Save ME a kit, ok?)
xoxo
Deece

Jo in TAS said...

I just adore that new header with you and those cheeky eyes, very cute!! Love all those pressies you've received!
Hugs
Jo
xxx
PS Save enough pennies for a flight across Bass Straight to Tasmania too!

Anonymous said...

Hoppy New Year! I love that little wallet!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Glad you are back and had a great time !!! Happy 2012 to you, David and the bunnies!!!

Melody said...

Gorgeous presents. I adore those cookie stamps.

N. Maria said...

Some more beautiful and personal touch gifts. You are one loved person, Michelle......but you also give it back.
Catching up with quilting and test knitting so I can stitch and quilt with you!

Sherry said...

You received some pretty cool gifts from your friends. I am looking forward to your new design for this year. I have almost completed my 12 of hearts quilt but seem to have jammed up my machine. I hope it isn't too serious. Happy New Year.

Lana said...

Such sweetness! Happy New Year!!!

RG said...

Happy New Year.

COOOOOOOKYS.......

Vroomans' Quilts said...

A happy new banner Shell! I will be on the 'click' to get a kit for sure as it will help me as a newbie to wool applique. Lots of sweet gifties, but just love the cookie stamps.

Jade said...

Happy New Year from me and your rascally nephew! Lovely, lovely gifties--but I'm with David, you MUST make cookies with those awesome cookie stamps RIGHT NOW! It's the bestest reason to make them! :)

Crafty Green Poet said...

Such lovely gifts! Have a wonderful new year.

Christina said...

Everything is just grand. You deserve it Shell.

Carrie P. said...

OH, everything is so perfect for you. Lots of cute bunny stuff.
Happy New Year!

Barb said...

What wonderful gifts....you deserve them and more!

KaHolly said...

You certainly ARE spoiled! And you deserve everything you are gifted!!

Kris said...

Shell, glad you had such a great time with your family!!! And all your gifties are wonderful!! oxoxKris

Arco Iris a Metro said...

Love all the rabbit gifts. Then again I'm a little partial. My Last name means RABBIT in PORTUGUESE... :) Great Blog, love visting from time to time. :) Paula Coelho

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Shell,

Love all the sweet rabbit gifts you got and glad that you were able to spend the holidays with your family.
Hope the new year is going really well for you all.

Hugs
Carolyn

Michelle Ridgway said...

Happy New Year Shell to you and Harrington and Hannah. Lots of lovely gifties there, very nice.

JudyCinNC said...

I am with David on the cookies - can't wait to see what you make. Love your gifties - we do know what you like. They will be cute at Easter. Judy C

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...