Monday, January 9, 2012

BFF6 and New Valdani Color

I think 2012 is going to be a year of designs using wool applique and stitching. I have lots of fun ideas on my drawing table. Now to make the samples and write the patterns so you can play too!

This is BFF6 (bundle of fun felt). I love these colors together. They have inspired a Spring design.

This is a new Valdani 3-Strand floss color I just got, M18 Iris Petals. Isn't it fabulous? Big ideas for this color so stay tuned.

The Harrington and Hannah kits have been flying off my shelf. I've sold over half already so if you want one, you may want to get it while the getting is good. I've ordered more supplies, but it will be a few weeks before they get to me and I can make up more kits. I'm soooooooooo thrilled that you are just as excited as me about this project! I did the happy bunny dance all weekend!

Hop over to the SHOP to check out the new BFF6, floss and the H and H kits.

Hugs and have a fun and creative day!
Michelle and the Bunnies

15 comments:

Sherri said...

Shell, that new floss is the color of Iris Petals-so it is appropriately named!! Just gorgeous and so rich!! Have fun planning!

Jade said...

LOOOOOOOVE that bright blue felt! That's the same color as my son's bedroom.

Love the pretty purple floss, too--very appropriately named.

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Love the colour of that thread!

krislovesfabric said...

Receive my BOM kit today, it looks gorgeous! Can't wait to get stichin'!

Fiona said...

very pretty colours... glad the BOM kits are going well .... looking forward to it...
Hugz

Jeanette said...

Love the colour of the new Valdani thread. It's gorgeous. The felts look great too. Hugs,

Christina said...

Love those colors. I hope those kits keep flying off the shelves.

Donna Nowicki French said...

Can't wait for the pattern. Look forward to it.

Allie said...

Yum yum yummmy colors - can't wait to see what they inspired, dear girl!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love those colors Michelle - love them! blessings, marlene

Sparklyjools said...

That looks so pretty, beautiful colours, I'm going to have to get some of that Valdani thread, it just looks so nice.

The Sewing Basket said...

I just ordered the floss kit - I have a whole drawer of felt so will look through that first... can't wait to get started!

tink's mom said...

Got my stuff in the mail today. So exciting. Don't know how I'm gonna make it to Sunday. Even prettier in person than in the pictures.

RG said...

What! You are selling Harrington and Hannah? What!

Miss Hillbilly said...

This just screams spring!!!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...