Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Sneaky Peeky and Podcast Link

Hi my friend!  I hope you have been having a good week and a good March so far. The weather has been absolutely nuts around here. One day it is almost 80 the next day it's 40! Mother Nature is certainly not happy.

This week I want to share a little sneaky peeky of something new that I will be debuting either late April or early May. It's called "The Shell Collector."



This new design will be part of a whole new rabbit hole I am hopping down and I'm really excited to share it with you. I will have lots to tell in the coming months and look forward to having you join me on this new adventure.

Also, I was delighted to be a guest on Pat Sloan's podcast. It was six years ago the last time I was guest. Good gracious time has flown by!



If you would like to listen, you can hop on over HERE. I'm the fourth guest on the show. The other guests were wonderful to listen to as well. It's always love hearing a person's story and all about their creative journey.



Have a relaxing weekend and I'll see ya back here next week!

Hugs and friends,
Michelle and the fuzzy ones

5 comments:

Scrapatches said...

Your shell collector design looks very interesting. Congrats and best wishes as your embark into a new rabbit adventure. Looking forward to more ... :) Pat

Sherry said...

That new design looks right up my alley. I love anything beachy, shells, turquoise and mermaids. Can't wait to see it!

Jeanette said...

Looking forward to seeing your shell collector design. The colours look so pretty. Hugs, xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning, Shell! I LOVE THESE COLORS! You are always coming up with such glorious designs, and I enjoy seeing the gogs of your mind turn the corner down the rabbit hole! Hugs to you my dear!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Your house is lovely.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...