Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Packing, Cutting and the Cat

Hi there!

I've been a busy bunny around here. I'm getting ready to visit the Sandhills Quilters Guild here in NC. We are going to have a fun play date together making my "Beekeeper Pincushion."

This is a finished pincushion by my friend, Moira MacAvoy, from the Charlottesville Quilters Guild class. Isn't it beautiful? Moira is an embroidery artist and it shows in her exquisite work.



David has been cutting hexies for me. I have loaded them in my SHOP if you are interested. I also have a few openings left this year for Play Dates if your group our guild would like to contact me. Information is also in my shop.



My "Within an Inch of my Life" project continues to grow and grow. Only a little over a month left to go! Did you like that rhyme? hee,hee,hee.



Yesterday's inch was for Sabrina and her love of towels.



She doesn't care about any of the other laundry that I fold on the bed, only the towels. She comes running to sit and roll all over them.



She just cracks me up!



Well, gotta get back to work. Have a great Valentines Day, a fun weekend and I'll see ya back here next week.

Hugs and friends,
Michelle

10 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Happy Valentines day to you dear friend.
Lovely to see sweet Sabrina sleeping peacefully on the fresh towels.
Love your "Within an Inch of my life, such a lot of wonderful work.
Have fun at the Quilters Guild

hugs
Carolyn

tink's mom said...

I love her and how the little things in life make her happy.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

teeeheee...Sabrina kitty, you just love the soft fluff and fresh smell, dontcha!

HAPPY LOVE DAY TO ALL!

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines Day to you and the whole family - Hope you have a wonderful, productive day.
I love the way the inch by inch is coming together - maybe I will take on that project on my next birthday...........
Have a great time at your next play date

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Sabrina--you are just a very beautiful and warm kitty--
I am sooo glad that Shell fell in love with you long ago and
that you pay her back with love(and kitty hairs on the new clean towels--!!)
luv, di

Createology said...

Lovely Bee Pincushion. Sabrina is such a love and how funny she only loves the fresh towels. Happy Valentines Dear...xo

RG said...

Bed, Bath and Beyond wants your cat!

Anonymous said...

Your project is amazing! We want a quirky cat but have yet to find one. Who doesn’t love a fresh towel?!
Sheepunderfeet

grace said...

You made an article that is interesting.

RG said...

By the way .. I don't know if they have Pier 1 stores down your way - but - if they do, and if you go, take copious amounts of money or plastic and maybe rent a U-haul for the trip home. Heck, maybe even add on to the bungalow. I think they are set up for Easter.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...