Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Patriotic Pin-Keepers

Helloooooooooooooo!!! Did you see the full moon the other night? Gosh was that ever cool. I still remember the full moon we had on Christmas. Loved it!!

Well, as I mentioned last week, I have a new Folk Art Fusion project to share with you! These are my Patriotic-Pinkeepers.


I wanted to make two fast little projects in red, white and blue featuring my reverse wool applique.


They were really fun to work on and I'm totally in love with the mini pom pom fringe and baby ric rac!

They can also be made in other colors if you are not a fan of "Americana."

Here's the inside of the Needle Keeper.
 
It even has a pocket on the back for your scissors.



There are a limited number of Kits available in my Shop. So if you would like one, hop on over before they are gone. The kits also contain the baby ric rac and mini pom pom fringe. Again, I have a limited supply.

Well, have a wonderful rest of your week. I have lots of paperwork to do and I'm also stitching on a new design for Christmas. More to come!

Light, love and hugs to you,
Michelle

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

They are gorgeous. Love them. Hugs,xx

Createology said...

Looks like you have worked ahead and are ready for some Patriotic All American celebrating. Lovely Red, White and Blue Pincushion and Needle Keep. Serene Summer Smiles...

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How cute!! Lovely new pattern. Yes, we are working Christmas ideas here too.

RG said...

Yikes - Christmas? already? I better get to shopping?

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning Shell!

These are ever so darling.....sweet little somethings made with such finesse!

I SAW about 19 rabbits today on my photo shoot tour very early in the morning. OH how they make me happy those bunsters!

Have a magical day, Anita

tink's mom said...

HI Shell,

Love this pattern. Tried to order the kit and Pay Pal has decided not to accept my credit card at this time. This is a regular occurrence with them. So sorry.

Loris said...

These are so lovely! Nice work, Shel. Just in time for the 4th 🇱🇷

Kris said...

These are wonderful, Shell!!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...