Thursday, April 2, 2015

April's Blessing

Welcome to April! Can you believe it? I feel like I just posted about the March Blessing and here we are with April. Good gracious! Before I go further, I want to invite you back tomorrow for our annual "Living with Easter Bunnies" post. Harrington and Hannah look forward to seeing you.

Ok, let's get hopping to this month's blessing.


This month I decided to work with green and purple. I love this color combination.


This month's pattern is also a little different as I didn't frame it and, as you can see, the flower peeks over the top edge. Intrigued?


I love this blessing and I send it out to you.


I have COMPLETE kits available (while they last) in my SHOP. If you prefer just the pattern, you can purchase it as a PDF instant download in my CRAFTSY SHOP.

There have been several comments lately about where I get the metal hangers. I'm sorry I couldn't reply to you, but you were no comment bloggers and I had no way to get in touch with you. So, I hope you are reading this. The hangers are available at www.ackfeldmanufacturing.com They have lots of fun styles to choose from. This one is a 16" hanger.

As always, the bunnies, Sabrina kitty and I are grateful for your kindness and support of our small business. 

Light, love and blessings to you,
Michelle, the Bunnies and Sabrina too!

8 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

That is so Beautiful Michelle,Have a wonderful weekend and give those bunnies and Sabrina cuddles from me,xx Rachel

Erica said...

My favourite so far....or is it? Oh heck, they all are!!!!

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for sharing the sweet blessing - appreciate that dear friend.
Lovely to be able to come and visit you.
Sending hugs to you and the bunnies
Carolyn x

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dear friend! I chuckled out loud here at 5:30AM with that first photo....that white ceramic bunny is FUNNY! THAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAAH....the way he's belly up!

Oh my friend, April is here and where oh where did this year go? My birthday is on the 23rd, and so life goes on....but the blessings of each day and month, season and year are what makes my life a happy one. And friends. I will be back with anticipation to see what the bunsters have to say for Easter! Much love, Anita

Mosaic Magpie said...

The year is certainly flying by. I love the blessing and the stitching!
xo,
Deb

Christine M said...

Happy Easter to you all at Bunnyville, Shell. xx

Fiona said...

Another lovely design..... all the best for the Easter holidays...
Hugz

Createology said...

Lovely April Blessing and the colors are perfect. Happy Spring and Easter Blessings to You and Bunnyville and Sabrina too...

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...