Friday, August 22, 2014

Hoppy Friday!

I know, I know, you're here for the kitten photos. Hee, hee,hee. It's hard to resist all that cuteness. I am really enjoying my time with them. Remember, I still have three available for adoption to "inside homes." Contact me if you are interested. They will be ready to go to their new homes around September 21. I have given them "temporary" names in the meantime.

D.K. (aka David's Kitty), likes to use Miss Tiggy Wiggins as a pillow during nap time.


They will be four weeks old on Sunday. I love their blue eyes, but I'm told that like babies, their eye color will change to whatever eye color they magically want to be.


This week my cuddle puddle has begun to spread out and explore. It's so much fun watching them walk around like a bunch of drunk clowns.


Little Tabitha is the most adventurous. She was the first to open her eyes, the first to walk and now the first to run and explore.

 She is the smallest of the bunch, but has the biggest personality.


They have all decided they like to sit on my feet.


Miss Tiggy Wiggins continues to melt my heart with her sweetness.

She loves to crawl up in my lap and sit for a bit. Maybe I should read her some Peter Rabbit stories. ;)



D.K. is such a handsome boy and a real sweetheart.


His markings are just gorgeous with the black, gray, white and tan.


I think his dark nose is so cute. He could even be named Charlie for Charlie Chaplin.

This is Shamus de Barrington. He will be going to live with my friend, Gerri.


He is such a lovey boy. He is the biggest of the puddle, but he is laid back, loves to be pet and is an absolute sweetheart.



I keep telling him he has the perfect name because his markings look so royal.


Here he is posing for a spread in GQ Cat Magazine. ;)


They love to play and wrestle. Here Tiggy Wiggins is wrestling with Shamus while D.K. is refereeing.


Tabitha decided to try and wrestle Sabrina. 


Their favorite game is the "Pile On" game where they all try to be the one on top of the pile. They usually fall asleep instead and return to being my little cuddle puddle.

The bunnies are doing great. In fact, next Friday will be a bunny post. Have a great weekend and we'll see you back here Monday for my new Folk Art Fusion pattern, "Falling for You."

xx,
Michelle, the Bunnies, Sabrina and the Cuddle Puddle

18 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh my stars. They are so cute & adorable. My heart melts everytime I see them. Hugs xx

Vroomans' Quilts said...

They are all so cute!! I have two furries that keep me busy, but I just love tabbies.

Thoeria said...

Oh my Oh my!!! How absolutely adorable is that!! I have 3 kitties - with 2 of them being about 5 months old :) Tabbies are however my soft spot!

Sharon said...

Oh wow they are absolutely adorable I love them xx

Jo in TAS said...

Shell these photos are so beautiful and I love your descriptive captions, made me giggle. Miss Tiggy Wiggy caught my eye, funny as I once had a cat called Twiggy. Lucky I'm so far away otherwise my hubby might not have been very happy about me bringing home a kitty. Their forever homes aren't far from finding them.

Frog Quilter said...

Love the cute kitty pictures. We have six now and... I love cats!

Anonymous said...

Love all of the pictures that started my day smiling!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW! Shamus de Barrington's markings make him almost like a JAGUAR!!!!!!

Much love and laughter here, my dear friend. How I adore your spirit. HOPPY FRIDAY!

Marilyn S said...

I love reading your posts!
What happened with the turtles?
Keep writing!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Georgeous kitties - a ggod job I live too far away :-)
Hope you find loving homes for them all.

Fiona said...

they are so cute and becoming lovely personalities...
Hugz

tink's mom said...

You have done such a great job giving them a wonderful start in life. One is cuter than the next.

RG said...

Yur in a lot a trubble!

KMSC said...

The kitties are adorable! They are lucky they have you as their human mommy.

Wendy said...

They are so adorable and cuddly looking. I adopted my 2 cats as adults so didn't get the kitten playing stage.

Kris said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!! Thanks for all the fun pictures!!

Little Miss Titch said...

oh my I am in love Michelle with all that cuteness,xx Rachel

Natascha said...

So adorable! Just makes me sad when I look at mamas eye how someone did that to her! They all look so happy and to think those little babies wouldn't even know what it would be like if you had never taken them in!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...