Friday, March 21, 2014

Hoppy Friday!

I have so much to be happy and grateful for this week.


First, I want to share this wonderful gift that Captain made me.

Captain has been making these fun wreaths and made this one especially for me. It even has raspberries on it. I hung it on my door so I can see it when I look up the stairs to Bunnyville. Thank you Captain!


Second, I want to than my sweet Aussie friend, Pauline Loughhead, for making these adorable sock bunnies for me! Precious! Thanks so very much!

Next, I must say that I am truly grateful for Zac at US Airways for realizing bunnies don't normally fly to Japan. Someone hijacked my Raspberry Rabbits business credit card and purchased several airline tickets. Over $3,000 in fraudulent charges. So very scary! Thank you Zac for being so kind and tracking me down to alert me and help me!

I'm happy and grateful that dear friends got good news from doctor appointments. I'm grateful that even though it's been 4 1/2 years since David got a cost of living raise and even though that raise was only .41 cents, he still has a job. So many of my friends cannot find work.



Finally, I am truly grateful and happy that I have medicine and because of you supporting my  business, the money to pay for the medicine for these two little creatures I am blessed to share my life with. Hannah is on another dose of antibiotics and Harrington needed pain meds this week for a blockage. This is something he seems to get twice a year. Bunnies are so fragile. These meds were over $300. I'm grateful that because of you, I can take care of them. Thank you for every purchase you make from my shop and for allowing me to share my creative passion with you.

I'm going to share my theme song again. Just because...I'm happy! :) Dance with me!



So, what are you happy and grateful for this week?

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

21 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I'm especially grateful for your friendship, Shell. Always wishing you the best. I love your theme song and think of you every time I hear it! HAPPY!!!
xoxo
Deece

Deb said...

I'm happy, happy, happy that it is Spring and grateful for wonderful people in the world like you Shell <3

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Happy for you and Bunnyville and all my bloggy friends.

Little Miss Titch said...

yay for Happy!Thanks Michelle for your kind comment,you are so right but it made me mad for a number of reasons I'll email you later about it.I love your gifts,you have some great friends.Yay For Happy!xx Rachel

Lesley said...

What a wonderful post filled with happiness! Love those sock bunnies! Have a great and happy day!

Sparklyjools said...

Reading your post and seeing your gorgeous fun gifts! I especially love Captain's wreath.

(Did you know Pharrell supported the UN's International Happiness Day yesterday, and people made videos of 'Happy'-all over the world! http://time.com/31956/international-happiness-day-pharrell-dances/.
xxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Michelle, there is so much to be grateful for that a long list still wouldn't be sufficient....I am overwhelmed with joy this morning as I read this post.

First of all, the friendships we have, the small gestures, the large gestures of cards, gifts, various signs of care remind me daily of the human connection that is so vital to live, then the connection with nature that is so vital to be a better human being. You were so lucky to be contacted by Zac; what a horrible thing to do to someone, to steal their property! But thank goodness for those keen eyes from others who work closely with these matters, and that they reached you.

Oh our dearest Hannah-Banana Bread and her sidekick, Sir Harrington....they are a huge blessing to you, and to US. You have crafted an environment of love for these very fragile lives, but that love is so strong and will never be forgotten by those who see that a righteous human being has regard for God's creatures. I am again so grateful for YOU, a kind soul who cares so much for others, for me.

Thank you precious friend, for coming to visit me; I know you are extremely busy, but you always find a moment to be kind.

OH HOW I LOVE YOU!

KaHolly said...

Delightfully engaging post, Shell. You have many blessings. Am enjoying your book - that makes me happy!!

jennifer768 said...

Wonderful post! I will be keeping you and the buns in my prayers.Hugs,Jen

vernagrace said...

Thankful for this video and your blog!! Praying the Bunnies get better soon!!

Loris said...

I'm grateful for many things too!
Including you giving such a sweet home and care to those adorable bunnies :-) Hugs to them and you!
Also, loved my bundle of felts and supplies to make Conrad. What a treat!

jsews said...

I am so grateful for the day we met. without your wonderful blog, I would never have found you. You inspire me with your happiness and love of life!
Have a beautiful week and happy spring!!

Annette Tait said...

happy to have a beautiful friend like you Shell :) xxx

Createology said...

I am thankful for special friends like you that take the time to be thankful for day to day blessings. I am extra happy today as I have listened to this wonderful song for at least two hours nonstop! Blessings Dear and Healing Energy to Hannah and Harrington...

Pat said...

Now I am Happy, sure did pick me up. Great song, wonderful wreath and a great post. Thanks, Happy weekend!!!

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Shell,

So grateful for your sweet friendship and what a lovely week you have had.
The wreath and little bunnies are so cute.
What a terrible thing to have happen with your credit card - and glad that Zac alerted you to this.
I love the Happy song and it keeps going over and over in my mind when I hear it and yes, would so love to dance with you.
Happy weekend dear friend and hope the bunnykins stay healthy and happy.
Hugs
Carolyn

Melody said...

I'm always grateful your blog and your kindness to animals too. Hope you are having a hoppy, happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

Your post ALWAYS make me feel grateful. When I feel like life has given me the worse I know far more are worse. I read your post and say to myself...I too, have so much to be grateful for. You, my friend, always special to me!
PS...love your gifties.

JudyCinNC said...

I am most happy to have you as a friend. I am happy to be in the third week of Shingles instead of the first week ... this too shall pass and is only another little hurdle to jump over. Happy today for all the little bunnies around the inside of my house waiting for Easter, and all the Jonquils around my house outside yelling Spring is finally here. Hugs to you from Judy C in NC

Sharon said...

I love your new wreath, Shell.

I was counting my blessings as I read your post and added you to the list. Hope you're coming to VA this spring. There's lots of things to show you at TTGG.

quiltingtaylormade said...

Captain is quite creative !! Love the bunny wreath she made for you....how very sweet !!!!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...