Monday, April 30, 2012

Sneaky Peeky and New Products

Is it me or did the weekend fly by at the speed of light? Whew! I spent almost 11 hours on the computer Saturday doing inventory, paperwork and uploading new products into our SHOP.

On Friday, I did manage to finish designing a new stitchery pattern.

Here's a sneaky peeky of "A Sampling of Home." It will be available in a few weeks. Don't ya just love those Valdani 3 strand floss colors? I've been dying to use them!

I've also had lots of requests to sell individual pieces of Wool Felt. So I add lots of fabulous colors.





I still have the BFF's (bundles of fun felt) for those of you that just want a bundle.


Need a table top stand for your mini quilt, stitchery or block? Well, I just got a bunch of them in stock.


                                         12" x 14"
                                           6" x 12"

I'll be getting lots more in the next two weeks so check back in the SHOP soon.

Ok, now I gotta get hopp'in on some more designs. See ya Wednesday!

xx, Michelle and the Bunnies

14 comments:

Sue said...

I like the look of your new pattern, look forward to seeing it in your shop!

Lois Evensen said...

Lovely design. :)

Barb said...

Maybe when I get settled down in Texas I will join your wonderful designs...

WoolenSails said...

Your new pattern looks wonderful, can't wait to see it stitched up. I use valdani for punch needle, but I have never used it in a stitchery.

Debbie

Sherri said...

Shell, from what I see this will be a winner. It has all the elements in it that I love!! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Allie said...

I LOVE the sneak peek of your new pattern, Shell!!!!! Too darling!

Christine M said...

Can't wait to see the new design. Looks lovely what we can see!

Jeanette said...

Can't wait to see the new design. What i see looks so lovely. Hugs,

Kris said...

Can't wait to see this one!!!

CHRIS said...

Ooooh looks gorgeous. xx

Sherry said...

This looks to be another great design. I love the valdani colors.

RG said...

We love your stuff, and that table-top hanger is a dandy idea but if we get one more thing to put on the table-top there is no room for dinner! HAve a great week.

Sparklyjools said...

The new pattern looks really great. Me and my ice pack send you hugs.x

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Shell,

The new pattern is fabulous and I love the beautiful colours of the floss and the wool felt.

Happy May, dear friend and so glad I am not the only one that thinks that the days and weeks are flying at the speed of light.
Hugs
Carolyn

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...