Monday, April 2, 2012

Rabbit Scissors and New Valdani Floss Colors!

What does every bunny lover need for Easter? Why rabbit scissors of course!


Aren't these little 4" scissors just the cutest? They are available in our SHOP.

We also got these new Valdani, 3 strand, hand overdyed, colorfast floss colors in.
Primitive Purple

Black Stone (this is new from Valdani!)

Burnt Chocolate

Tea Honey

Primitive Blue

I have some new designs coming soon. I tell ya, some days I just can't work fast enough for all the ideas hopping around my head! hee,hee,hee.

Have a fun week and thank you for all your kind comments on the post below!

xx, Michelle and the Bunnies

11 comments:

Sherri said...

Shell, I just love those bunny scissors! So cute!

JudyCinNC said...

I have those bunny scissors and guard them - my daughter likes to use my little scissors a bit too much. Can't wait for the "newsies" - my word. Judy C

LadyV said...

Love those bunny scissors...Going for a visit to your shop to check out your other goodies.

Blessings,

Vee

Shelley said...

Nice new colors especially the tea honey and the prim blue :)

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

"LOVE the bunny scissors"!
Have a Hoppy Easter Girl!!!
Hugs,
Donna

WoolenSails said...

Love the rabbit scissors and love valdani, really love the way the colors blend into a piece and the variegations.

Debbie

Ronda said...

Love the bunny scissors...gorgeous new Valdani threads...nice meeting you on line this evening.

Allie said...

Bunny scissors - too stinkin' cute!!! And yes, I know what you mean, my hands won't keep up with my head...

Christina said...

Love the colors especially the burnt chocolate. Scissors are too cute!

picpic said...

j'aime beaucoup les couleurs surtout la primitive bleu et le Black stone
bonne soirée

Deb said...

Shell, I LOVE my bunny scissors, use them every single day that I'm stitching, they are wonderful :O) Those new floss colours are luscious, I especially love the Black Stone and Burnt Chocolate. Can't wait to see your new designs, you talented gal!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...