Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Almost Time for the Holiday Show


I can't believe how fast time is going!! The Down East Holiday Show in Greenville, NC will be here before I know it and I'm in a frantic rush to get everything finished in time. I've started laying out my booth display in my dining room (thus the chandelier) to get an idea how I want to set it up. I've marked the table on the floor with painters tape as I have put my dining room table in a consignment shop because I really, really want a trestle table from Ballard Designs. Yes, I'm nuts but hey it's fun in my world. hee,hee,hee.
Anyway, if you are around the area November 7,8 and 9, I would love to see you. Stop by and visit with me. It's at the Convention Center in Greenville.

Hugs,
shell

5 comments:

Anna said...

I would like to meet you though but sadly enough we live so far away to visit you!

I can't leave Remy behind!!! LOL

Hef's Mom said...

Aww I wish I could go too! How funny that you have taped off your dining room. We just did that last night too!

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Your display looks GORGEOUS Shell! Good luck at the show.

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Shell:
Love your display...and with I could be there for your show! Be sure to show closeups before you pack up in case there's something I just can't live without! Love your dress form, too! soooo pretty.
xoxo
Donna

The Rabbit Factory said...

Love, love, love your display! Best of luck for the show!